Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

37 weeks 2 days

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey everyone! As of today I'm 37 weeks 2 days. This is my second baby. Last week at 36 weeks, my baby dropped. It didnt just put pressure down there, I also had horrible shooting pains in the lower part of my stomach. I thought most sec time babies don't drop & if they do, labor is soon to follow.... Well I'm still pregnant. My question is, did any of you have this type of pain after baby dropped? Pain not pressure. It was so hard to walk and still is at times.
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heather2001
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I was just miserable at the end, all around.  The pains could be from your ligaments moving around and stretching.  Oh, and welcome to the group!

jerricalynn
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Thats what i CAN wait for!!! This is my 2nd and im 21 weeks tomorrow!

hungluvphuong
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I am in the same boat with you. As of today I am 37 weeks 2 days , I also have lots of pressure and baby dropped at 32 weeks and I am 2 cm dilated but nothing happen. Like other people in here said, the baby will decided to make his or her debut when the time is right. 

Clemency3
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I had that pain near about 28 weeks and on. It was to the point I had to quit night school and go on maternity leave from work early because the pain was that bad. 

CafeMom Tickers
Clemency3
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

lol and I am the opposite, I totally can't wait because I am so done with this pregnancy already. This is my 3rd and last (hopefully). 

Quoting jerricalynn:

Thats what i CAN wait for!!! This is my 2nd and im 21 weeks tomorrow!

CafeMom Tickers
yummypeaches
by Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my 2nd baby also. He dropped around 36 weeks and I am still pregnant today at 38 weeks, 5 days. At my last doctors apt (last monday), I was 50% effaced and 2cm so....who knows when baby will decide to come. Could be today, could be 2 weeks. Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)