Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

C-section scars!? *update*

Posted by   + Show Post
I have had two c-sections. My last being nineteen months ago. Well i am 32 weeks pregnant and I am having a ton of pain in my c-section scar. Anyone else have this problem? Its so bad I can hardly walk. Plus I am having cramps and pelvic pain. Last week at the doctor my doctor told me to be careful because my scar could open. And I have been as careful as I can be. But the pain just keeps getting worse.

**After reading all the replies I called and asked to speak to a midwife. She said my doctor wasn't in today and made an appointment in the morning for me to see him. She said if the pain got any worse go to l&d and they will check baby and I out. So I will be seeing my doctor in the morning and update. Thank you ladies, your support helps.

***Update***
Went to the doctor and they check my scar and did an ultrasound. Baby girl is fine and so am I. My scar is fine, she said its normal and to rest and not pick up my little ones. Baby girl is measuring four pounds and two ounces. She is head down, not sure that matters since Im having a csection though. She told me that what i am having is contractions but they are not strong enough to dialate me. So happy everything is good. Again, thank you all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Replies (31-31):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

glad everything is ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN