Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Any advice???

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm 5 days before my period is due... i think... if go by my last 3 periods and not my calendar from far before that... 10 days after intercourse... i'm trying to figure it out... but thats not the point of this post...

I'm 21 years old.... i met a guy and we hooked up... we didnt really intend on seeing each other again after that but we have been talking nonstop since we hooked up... the problem is he lives across the state and has said that (and this converstation was NOT in regards to me... he doesnt know i'm concerned) if he ever got a girl pregnant he would move to canada and head for the hills... Please dont lecture me on this part... it was stupid of me to do that and not use protection... he didnt exactly finish (tmi i'm sorry) but i'm feeling weird and i dont know if there was anything pre to him pulling out...

I'm almost certain i'm pregnant... I have a job working about 30 hours a week at a little under $8 an hour.... it wont be enough and i'd be completely alone in this if he does head for the hills... i'm not sure i should even tell him??? It was a stupid ONS... he doesnt have any obligation to me really...

But the main thing i wanted to figure out is places and people in texas who can help me??? I know about WIC but are there any other things i can look at??? Planning is how i stay calm until my period starts or I get a bfp... Do any of you have any advice???

Please don't leture me on my stupidity... i'm kicking myself enough... If I am pregnant I will love this baby more then my own life... Its all i've ever wanted was to someday be a mother its just terrible timing...

I'm going to test in ta few hours...

What do ya'll think???

Thanks

Baby dust for you who are trying!!!

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:11 AM
If your pregnant go to a pregnancy crisis center and they can help you get prepared food stamps Wic job training etc...
appxk
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:12 AM

BUMP!

appxk
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM
I don't meant to sound ignorant... but what is a pregnancy crisis center really??? I mean do they have counselors or are they like an adoption agency???
Quoting DACIA79:

If your pregnant go to a pregnancy crisis center and they can help you get prepared food stamps Wic job training etc...

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Quoting appxk:

There counselors they are suppose to tell you what your options are as far as preparing for baby there lots of programs for first time moms in similar situations like yourself. If adoption is a consideration they know who to call they are not supposed to persuade your decision just to listen.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_gig
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:54 AM

My advice is to not say anything to him until you are 100% certain you are pregnant. I mean, positive HPT, positive blood test, the whole shebang. Second, calm down, breathe, and stop panicing until you get a positive. Grab a First Response hpt and take a test within the next few days (first thing in the morning). If it's positive, look through the phone book (or go to yellowpages.com) under pregnancy and see if there is a Women's Care Center or something of the like in your area that can help you out. They can help you get insurance, get on WIC, find an OB/GYN... pretty much everything. 

Good luck! Keep us posted! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN