Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you wear a wedding band? Does your DH wear one?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 45 Replies

Do you wear a wedding band? Does your DH wear one?

I used to...then it fell down the drain. Gold is too expensive now to replace it. I wear my engagement ring and wrap though. No one has said anything about it.

DH wears his all the time but the once or twice a year when it bothers him and he takes it off for a day.

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mushmom
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I can't wear anything right now because my hands are a bit swollen but when not pregnant, yes, I do.  Dh does too.

AmericanChild82
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I do occasionally. Being 7 months pregnant my hands do swell so I have to take them off. Dh used to. When he got this new job he had to take it off and put it in his pocket. It fell out when he pulled money out of his pocket and was unable to find it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KPJ
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM
He does.. I dont.. My fingers are swollen :(
livingforthem83
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Neither one of us do. His is too big and we never got it resized, and mine broke.
LiquidLuck
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Mine doesn't fit me right now but I usually do. Hubby works in a factory so he doesn't on work days.

LoveOfWisdom
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Yep, we do.  What kind of drain do you have?  It would have been a very easy retreval. 

Wife, Mother of 3, Photographer, Student Birth & Postpartum Doula, Birth Advocate

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I will be when we get married, but my SO only has 2 fingers on his left hand so he'll be wearing his on his right hand.
natural_s
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Yes we both wear our wedding bands.

LVait42
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:23 AM
My DH was in a motorcycle accident and had his left arm amputated and so he wears his ring on his right hand!

Quoting marissabrookee:

I will be when we get married, but my SO only has 2 fingers on his left hand so he'll be wearing his on his right hand.

lillucky8
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Dh wears a cheapo bc apparently his hands were swollen when we went ring shopping so his good one doesnt fit.

My wedding set still doesnt fit so i wear another diamond band dh got me on my ring finger
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN