Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I have no idea how to feel right now...*UPDATE!*

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
  • 14 Replies
I had my first prenatal appt today and the doctor couldn't see a baby in there! I've taken 6 pregnancy tests within the last week and they all say there's a baby in there. I haven't had my period since April! I'm so scared that I lost my baby, I've been sobbing all morning. My doctor ordered some blood tests to be done to determine if there is infact a baby in there. What if I miscarried again? What if the tests were all wrong?
***I got the lab results back and they show that I'm 4-6 weeks pregnant. Oh thank the gods.***
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Wait for some time, everything gonna be ok, dont take stress
ajohnson08099
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Try not to stress. (Easier said than done) just have faith and keep positive thoughts.
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM

seeing your youngest is only 6mo, you may have never returned to a "normal" cycle and very well may be too early to see any baby.  Don't get discouraged yet!!

Wife, Mother of 3, Photographer, Student Birth & Postpartum Doula, Birth Advocate

ColieO
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Did he do a vaginal or abdominal ultrasound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I didn't see a fetal pole and yolk sac til 6w2d, you're not out yet.
babyfish0511
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM
How far along are you???
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM

you may be to early still. my dd is 18 months and im still not regular yet.

do you BF?

To_the_moon
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Quoting ColieO:

Did he do a vaginal or abdominal ultrasound?

She did a vaginal ultrasound.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
All your positives were in the last week? VERY good chance baby is just too little. I had an ultrasound at 4 weeks and a few with my youngest because I had major right side pain. Couldn't find him. He's now 5.5 years old.
gmoen1977
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I am going through this very thing.  I went in last week at 6 wks 1 day and he thought he saw a yolk sac but was unsure, vaginal ultrasound.  hcg levels were 1650 that day and 3200+ 4 days later.  not the jump he wanted to see.  he wanted more.  I go for a formal ultrasound to check on baby at 7 wks 1 day (tomorrow) to get an indepth vaginal ultrasound.  I am hoping that this view will be good and baby is visible on this machine.  apparently according to radiology theirs is better than the one in the OB department. go figure.

Good luck to you.  Its hard to not stress. i still stess and then I have my sister saying constantly that I will misscarry or that I should abort because of my health and what she goes through with her son.  Not happening.  would have hoped for some support from family but even my mother refuses to go to the dr to view and doesn't want me saying anything until i'm 4 months or more.  Kyle on the other hand being a seasoned father, two daughters from a prior relationship, is cool as a cucumber and confident that all will go well.  Me just counting down the hours to seeing baby again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)