Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Positive opk one day before before period ?! results in like 3 minutes.

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:52 PM
  • 23 Replies

okay so i went and got a pregnancy test and an ovulation test because i know ovulation test can detect pregnancy because HCG amd LH are very similar. okay the ovulation test i got is 20MIU and the pregnancy test is 25MIU. the ovulation test shows one line if no LH surge and 2 if there is LH surge. so the pregnancy test is negative and ovulation test is positive. so im guessing my HCG levels are some where around 20miu. and pregnancy test is neagitive because my levels are not at 25miu yet. Here is a pic of the ovulation test ......

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leew8372
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Some women do ovulate late, are your periods irregular?

Pregnancy Ticker

NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I would suspect you are not pregnant if the pregnancy test says no. The ovulation kits you test daily for a week or month and look for changes. I always had 2 pink lines with them, the trick was to look for the change.
lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:01 PM

i ovulated on the 30th of may. using clearblue digital opk. my period is due tomoorow. no way im ovulating! and had implantation spotting at 6dpo. am now 14dpo.

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM

HCG and LH are like twins ... only differnce is one has a hat on.

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:05 PM

and the reason the pregnacy test shows neagitve is because the miu is 25! the ovulation test is 20miu!  more sensitive than the pregnancy test !!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:07 PM

That isn't a positive OPK. 

But yes, you can get lines on an OPK while pregnant! I get darker lines on an OPK in early pregnancy than I do with a pregnancy test!

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:48 PM

yeah it IS a positive OPK !! this isnt the kind that show TWO lines if its positive or negative !! itrs TWO lines positive and ONE line negative. ill put a pic of  the box opn here !!!

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Thats not a positive opk
lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM

yall need to learn how to READ !!!!! the box clearly says if 2 "VISIBLE" lines doesnt show up within 10 min then retest. it i NOT the kind that has a faint line if no LH surge. it has 1 line if no LH surge. it words like pregnancy test lines do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)