Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnant or no?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
I am very annoyed with not knowing if I am pregnant or not! I know I should go to the doctor but in my situation its hard, plus I can't even begin to think I'm actually pregnant. If I was I would be almost three weeks. Few days ago I took a test from dollar tree, it was positive with a faint line. Three more tests (fr), all negative. I wouldn't actually believe I was pregnant but I keep having cramps. I've had slight cramps for a week and a half. I've read online that your body can make the symptoms up if you think you're preg, but even when I'm not thinking about it I notice them.
And its nowhere near my period date either. Also having heartburn, I'm very bloated too.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:52 PM
All you can do is wait and see. Take another test in a week or so, and see what it says.
mamaanl
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I've always heard that you can have false negatives but never have false positives. However, I guess there is a possibility of having a faulty test.  I have known women to take a test with a certain brand and it be positive and then use another brand and it show negative...but the first test that said positive was correct in their situations.  If you think you're only 3 weeks then that is still pretty early.  Wait another week and take another test! 

kb100
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Thanks for the information, it really helps!

Quoting mamaanl:

I've always heard that you can have false negatives but never have false positives. However, I guess there is a possibility of having a faulty test.  I have known women to take a test with a certain brand and it be positive and then use another brand and it show negative...but the first test that said positive was correct in their situations.  If you think you're only 3 weeks then that is still pretty early.  Wait another week and take another test! 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Can some one please just punch me in the face for openiong this bs?!?!?!? 

kb100
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Gladly
Nela12
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Im in the same situation. It's hard not to think about.
mamaanl
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:14 PM

You're welcome!! Keep us updated!

Quoting kb100:

Thanks for the information, it really helps!

Quoting mamaanl:

mrs.dufrene708
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao she said she would gladly punch you in the face i love it! And this post is not b.s. umm rude much!? Anyways... there is a such thing as false positive. Rare tho. It's probably to soon to test here is what i would do. Buy a first response early result test (says 6 days sooner) if you want wait a few days and try not to drink anything after like 7pm and hold your pee all night and take the test when you wake up.
mrs.dufrene708
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Lmfao she said she would gladly punch you in the face i love it! And this post is not b.s. umm rude much!? Anyways... there is a such thing as false positive. Rare tho. It's probably to soon to test here is what i would do. Buy a first response early result test (says 6 days sooner) if you want wait a few days and try not to drink anything after like 7pm and hold your pee all night and take the test when you wake up.
kb100
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:48 AM

haha i had to. i don't like rudeness. plus i've never been pregnant so it's not like i know much as actual moms do! but thank you! i will do that. 

Quoting mrs.dufrene708:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)