Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are you craving RIGHT NOW? ;)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I happen to be boiling some eggs. Lol out of nowhere I was like "hmmmm hard boiled eggs sound awesome." They smell like shit. (literally) But i'M SOOOOOOO HUNGRY LOL

What is it that you're craving this late at night? :)

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DKk0531
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Damnit i forgot my nectraines at my moms house lol. I crave them at night and bought a bunch from the store today while i was with my mom...ohhhh what will i do with no late night nectraines?!
EThompson
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM

home made fries but that seems to be an all the time crave for me here lately lol

kisha89
by Takisha on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM

oh i just hate when i dont have what im craving!! lol maybe you can send s/o,dh,or df out to get more? :)

Quoting DKk0531:

Damnit i forgot my nectraines at my moms house lol. I crave them at night and bought a bunch from the store today while i was with my mom...ohhhh what will i do with no late night nectraines?!

kisha89
by Takisha on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:05 AM

mmmmmmm fries! lol but oil and my belly do not agree these days :(

Quoting EThompson:

home made fries but that seems to be an all the time crave for me here lately lol

DKk0531
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:09 AM
I will just have dh pick them up in the morning. My mom lives like two streets away. I still have two in the fridge so its not a huge thing lol. But if i dont have them tomorrow...oh idk what i will do lol. When i smell them in the store i like go insane lol. Like damnit people get out of my way lol

Quoting kisha89:

oh i just hate when i dont have what im craving!! lol maybe you can send s/o,dh,or df out to get more? :)

Quoting DKk0531:

EThompson
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I know that feeling it seems like anything else greasy doesn't agree with me and I can't do frozen fries or fries from fast food places either they have to be home made or I can't stand them. Bad thing is that I am out of potatoes till Saturday when I go grocery shopping. It SUCKS.

Quoting kisha89:

mmmmmmm fries! lol but oil and my belly do not agree these days :(

Quoting EThompson:

kisha89
by Takisha on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL omgosh that is me and my krispy kream! I would fight a wild boar for those things! haha

Quoting DKk0531:

I will just have dh pick them up in the morning. My mom lives like two streets away. I still have two in the fridge so its not a huge thing lol. But if i dont have them tomorrow...oh idk what i will do lol. When i smell them in the store i like go insane lol. Like damnit people get out of my way lol

Quoting kisha89:

Quoting DKk0531:

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Sour candy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN