Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

scared

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
I just had a big gush of blood come put of me ..I'm scared an don't know what to do is it normal
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:45 PM
How far along are you? It happened to with my last pregnancy. I was 14 weeks and had a synchronic hemorrhage. I was put on pelvic rest, but baby was ok. Hope everything is ok for you!
loveyou102
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Iim 4 or 5 weeks i havnt really got a confirmed due date or anything just that I am pregnant. Shud I go to er I'm not hurting right now but still am bleeding a lil after the gush

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

How far along are you? It happened to with my last pregnancy. I was 14 weeks and had a synchronic hemorrhage. I was put on pelvic rest, but baby was ok. Hope everything is ok for you!

lovebugs_mom906
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Honestly, that's up to you. Unfortunately, it's one of those things that they may not be able to help you or tell you anything. Do you have an OB? Can you get in with them tomorrow? They might have an after hours number. Maybe call that and see what they say.

Quoting loveyou102:

Iim 4 or 5 weeks i havnt really got a confirmed due date or anything just that I am pregnant. Shud I go to er I'm not hurting right now but still am bleeding a lil after the gush

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I would go to the er if you feel you need to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM

How far along are you? But a gush of bright red blood, if that is what it was, is never normal. 

jenbah81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:48 PM
When I was about 5-6wks with this last pregnancy I had bad bleeding that scared to poo out of me. Turned out to be some blood clots that burst. All was ok with the baby and now she is a month old. I would go get checked if you are concerned though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)