Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Got a BFP at 9 days past ovulation but worried

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM
  • 28 Replies

Which puts me at 3 weeks 2 days and i read an early positive can mean Ectopic. Is that right? how soon can i find out if it's in the tube? I'm really worried now :( 

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I wouldn't worry, with how sensitive pregnancy test's are these days- it's more and more common to get a early +. 

I got a faint + at 8 dpo this pregnancy and I'm now over 13 weeks with a healthy baby! And I think if it was ectopic, you would be in alot of pain...

ChelseNichole
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I started getting my faint positives at 9DPO...they were SO faint though.  A few days later they started getting darker. I got my first set of blood work done on Tuesday and got the result of those levels Wednesday, did more blood work yesterday and hopefully the docotor will call me today and say its doubling as i should. Just because it's early doesnt neccessarily mean its ectopic. Try to relax!

TTC2Long
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I agree, except the pain usually doesn't start until 5-8 weeks since the developing embryo isn't large enough to stretch the tube until then. Op, try to relax. The chances that something is wrong is lass than then chances that everything is fine! For most women, pregnancy is healthy, normal and safe. :)

Quoting PrOuDaRmYWiF08:

I wouldn't worry, with how sensitive pregnancy test's are these days- it's more and more common to get a early +. 

I got a faint + at 8 dpo this pregnancy and I'm now over 13 weeks with a healthy baby! And I think if it was ectopic, you would be in alot of pain...

bonniemommy100
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Thank you ladies i was worried since this is the first time i got a positive this early :)

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM
I wouldn't worry. Pregnancy tests are now made to detect pregnancy sooo early. My friend got a positive pregnancy test at 3 days past ovulation (it was confirmed by her doctor the next day) which i thought it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a positive that early but i was with her at her appointment and her doctor said nothing is impossible. both her and i were shocked because with her first son she didn find out she was pregnant until she was 4 1/2 months along, she now has a handsome 7 month old son.
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I agree with what others are saying. CONGRATS! by the way 8)

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Stop Googling! It's fine:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeym23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I got a positive at 9 DPO and he is turning 3 next month!

Devious103102
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I've never heard of that and I've gotten 3 of my BFP's early (8, 9 and 10DPO). 

ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Holy canolie you're pregnant again??!

Wow! Congratulations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN