Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

If you were going to name your baby after a TV/MOVIE/BOOK character what would it be?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
  • 34 Replies

Who would you name your baby after and why?

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oblivion252012
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Not a tv/book/movie character, but this baby's middle name is Rayne. I lived it since I heard of the video game called blood Rayne.
jojo_star
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Elizabeth, from Pride and Prejudice. I've always loved that character. 

To_the_moon
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM
My daughters name is Keira and many people think she's named after Keira Knightley which isn't the case. But if this baby is a boy we're naming him Henry we got that off the show Criminal Minds, one of the FBI agents named her son Henry and we just fell in love with it.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

My daughter Paris is named from Romeo and Juliet.  I loved it for a name but chose to use it for a girl. It didn't sound like a male's name to me. Her middle name is Majandra after an actress in Roswell lol

Kahlan Jax is named after Kahlan Amnell and Jax Amnell from The Sword of Truth series and The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind

This baby is named Arie. I read it in an Amish book and fell in love with it :)

Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(8), Priya(5)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

polkaspots
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Dh said Wally (The Flash)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajohnson08099
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Lol my sons name will be Todd Dominic... Todd from fox and the hound. Dominic from kindergarden cop LOL

I'm a loser I know
MooreMom523
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Probably Tris after Tris Prior from the Divergent series..but even that's a stretch :) I loved Katniss BEFORE HG became movies (I read the books years ago when they first came out and liked the name then.) Now there is no way.

crazy4u49033
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Allie from the notebook. Love that name...don't know if ill ever get to use it :(
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Livi ended up Olivia from the girl on Fringe... well, not AFTER her, but we both loved the name. 

Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither of my dd's are named after anyone. This baby's name will be Layne after Layne Staley. Lead singer of AIC.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)