Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has this happened to anyone else

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
I had heavy white creamy discharge and blood spotting on 7 dpo and am now two days late for my AF and am still getting negative HPT, has this happened to any of you, getting positives later in missed period ?
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
polkaspots
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I don't keep track of my ovulation and my period is very irregular, but I can tell you that I didn't test positive for the first three weeks with my first two pregnancies. It could just be the tests, going to a doctor or clinic is the best way to find out if you're pregnant. I've had good results with their tests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:14 PM
I have had nausea, upset stomach, fatigue, veins heavily appearing in chest leading to areola area on breast, sides, legs, and stomach leading to lower abdomen. And alot of cramping as well. I have had heaviness feeling and soreness in breasts, and white creamy discharge for many days. I am now 15dpo and had spotting on 7dpo. As well as two days late on period today. Thanks for any ideas.
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Not here, but good luck!

mamaanl
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:40 PM

It could have been implantation bleeding that you saw.  If you are pregnant then it's probably still too early.  Wait a week or so(if you can wait that long) and test again.  Or, if you have the money to keep buying tests then just test every other day or so. God luch.

lilblueeyez
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Thank you all, gonna test again Sunday and see, every other day. :)
NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Have you tried the ttc group?  I think they probably have more info for you.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured