Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bad dreams...

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 13 Replies

I have a feeling that this baby is going to be early... (my son was 2 weeks late). And I've been having awful dreams this whole pregnancy.. I have the baby, and I never see her. She is early, but I'm not sure how early. I don't remember hearing her cries or anything. So I wake up really upset, not knowing if my baby was alive or not.

Anyone else have bad pregnancy dreams? Past or present?  

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:40 PM

i keep having dreams that i miscarry / get my period, very vivid too, i think its just internal fears. i have a home doppler and check as soon as i wake up =) i just started hearing the heartbeat a couple days ago and it reads between 160 - 170. (still faint to hear for the doppler to give me  a good reading but its there). its my lifesaver =)

tammy_lynne
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I need one of those... Just that little something to let me know that the baby is okay.  

Quoting rwcw89:

i keep having dreams that i miscarry / get my period, very vivid too, i think its just internal fears. i have a home doppler and check as soon as i wake up =) i just started hearing the heartbeat a couple days ago and it reads between 160 - 170. (still faint to hear for the doppler to give me  a good reading but its there). its my lifesaver =)

Homeschoolmo701
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I had a really long labor with my first.  It was a home birth, and I was only 16.  I keep having dreams that I'm in labor this time, and my body is just ripping apart.

tammy_lynne
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you. Labor with my first was awful, painful, and LONG. I'm honestly terrified of it this time.  

Quoting Homeschoolmo701:

I had a really long labor with my first.  It was a home birth, and I was only 16.  I keep having dreams that I'm in labor this time, and my body is just ripping apart.

katamike
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I have reccurent m/c dreams :( I just had a m/c in april so maybe it is fears idk.In my dream I am bleeding when I wipe, with last nights it was like the beginning of my period..I had one dream where the gestational sac came out when I wiped. I was terrified when I woke up :( I am only 6weeks so I have no way to know if baby is ok or not. Besides not bleeding.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM

its cheap on ebay, i got mine 58$ came with 2 tubes of the gel. you can get them used too. i have the sonoline B. found baby at 8.5 weeks. and now can find him / her anytime =) 

Quoting tammy_lynne:

I need one of those... Just that little something to let me know that the baby is okay.  

Quoting rwcw89:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM

i was like that too, just keep positive, at 6 weeks ish my symptoms took a hike so i started freaking out. went to the doc, everything was fine. =) 

Quoting katamike:

I have reccurent m/c dreams :( I just had a m/c in april so maybe it is fears idk.In my dream I am bleeding when I wipe, with last nights it was like the beginning of my period..I had one dream where the gestational sac came out when I wiped. I was terrified when I woke up :( I am only 6weeks so I have no way to know if baby is ok or not. Besides not bleeding.

BabyFruit Ticker

katamike
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Oh my you don't know how much better you made me feel.. lol Most of my sypmtoms are gone, except my bad back pain and tiredness. But no food/smell averisons like there was a few days ago. I hardly feel pregnant and that scared me to death! I had the m/c dreams before that tho too. Doc said it was my hormones making my back hurt.  I took a frer a few days ago and the test line was way way darker than the control. So I am taking that as a good sign!

Quoting rwcw89:

i was like that too, just keep positive, at 6 weeks ish my symptoms took a hike so i started freaking out. went to the doc, everything was fine. =) 

Quoting katamike:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:39 AM

=) i know the feeling. my food aversions (which wouldnt let me even look at food) went away, i was hungry like you couldnt believe and not nauseas. the only thing stay constant was swollen boobs. at about 8 weeks they still come and go, one day i feel horrible the next im up and energetic. just keep thinking, no cramping, no bleeding, your fine =) and i did that too (retest) lol just don't keep doing it, at one point your hcg level will be too high to read on the test and they will start being negative. don't dwell on it too much! =) have you seen the doc yet?

Quoting katamike:

Oh my you don't know how much better you made me feel.. lol Most of my sypmtoms are gone, except my bad back pain and tiredness. But no food/smell averisons like there was a few days ago. I hardly feel pregnant and that scared me to death! I had the m/c dreams before that tho too. Doc said it was my hormones making my back hurt.  I took a frer a few days ago and the test line was way way darker than the control. So I am taking that as a good sign!

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting katamike:

BabyFruit Ticker

katamike
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Not my OB, no. I had to find a new one b/c my gyn quit delivering. ugh! So I can't get in until jully 11th! I'll be almost 10 weeks by then. So I am not too happy about that! I  had to go to the urgent care b/c I have a bad ear infection. My boobs are still "full" and I get those shooting pains through them still.  The urgent care doc said it was normal for symptoms to come and go, so that made me feel a little better. I just wish I would quit having so many m/c dreams :( I remember you from TTC, Congrats btw!

Quoting rwcw89 :

=) i know the feeling. my food aversions (which wouldnt let me even look at food) went away, i was hungry like you couldnt believe and not nauseas. the only thing stay constant was swollen boobs. at about 8 weeks they still come and go, one day i feel horrible the next im up and energetic. just keep thinking, no cramping, no bleeding, your fine =) and i did that too (retest) lol just don't keep doing it, at one point your hcg level will be too high to read on the test and they will start being negative. don't dwell on it too much! =) have you seen the doc yet?

Quoting katamike:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting katamike:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN