Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

babyshower

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM
  • 15 Replies

Throwing babyshower for my niece.  What are some good babyshower games to play?

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lili0509
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I really like the game where they have to guess how big the nbelly is just by looking, then they have to cut a piece of yarn according to their guess. My sil made mine a little funny, she used toilet paper instead and they tied them on me so I ended up looking like a mummy. Obvisouly the one who guesses correctly is the winner.

tammy_lynne
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:18 PM

When I threw my sister a baby shower, we played baby bingo. I also had scratch off tickets! My sister needed some extra help, so I sold them for a dollar a piece, and gave my sister the money. I also had little prize bags for winners.  

Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the game where everyone starts out with 3 or 4 clothes pins and if they say baby then whomever caught them saying "baby" takes their clothes pin. Whoever has the most at the end of the shower gets a prize.

Rushn311
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:52 PM

bingo, can't say the name baby, guess how big the belly is,

Corinnesingh
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:25 PM

"My water broke" go to an AC Moore or craft store, find tiny plastic babies, freeze them in an ice cube tray... When frozen, hand them out in plastic zip lock bags... Whose ever ice cube melts completely first,hast to scream... My water broke.. And wins.. It was a really big hit at the shower I threw.. It is really funny to see the drastic measures someone will take to win a prize... One person kept the ice cube under her boob the whole time...

Corinnesingh
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Have everyone design a bib or onesie, with sharpie markers, don't let mommy know who designed what.. Let her pick out her favorite one, and u have a winner.. And she will have some great stuff to remind her how great her shower was... My bib won at the shower I threw.. I wrote, my mommy is doing just fine.... If she wants ur advice she will ask for it.... But I didn't keep the prize being I was the hostess..

shortcake82418
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I want to play this game and i went to michaels this week to find dolls and they didn't have them, neither did walmart. idk where else to look.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

"My water broke" go to an AC Moore or craft store, find tiny plastic babies, freeze them in an ice cube tray... When frozen, hand them out in plastic zip lock bags... Whose ever ice cube melts completely first,hast to scream... My water broke.. And wins.. It was a really big hit at the shower I threw.. It is really funny to see the drastic measures someone will take to win a prize... One person kept the ice cube under her boob the whole time...

CafeMom Tickers
shortcake82418
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM

I'm going to have the ice cube game and some name games...one is where you pass around a doll and the person holding the doll has to say an a name. the next person a b name and so on past z til someone can't think of a name they are out. another is a baby photo match...every guest brings a baby photo and match them up with the right people

Corinnesingh
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

First of all congrats on expecting.... Try party city.... 

Quoting shortcake82418:

I want to play this game and i went to michaels this week to find dolls and they didn't have them, neither did walmart. idk where else to look.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

shortcake82418
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:21 PM

i got one of those nearby :)

Quoting Corinnesingh:

First of all congrats on expecting.... Try party city.... 

Quoting shortcake82418:

Quoting Corinnesingh:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN