Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Only the best for MY baby!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 128 Replies

Lol, the attitude my hubby thinks I have but nooo, its just that Im like 95% sure that this will be it. Do ya'll think a baby seat cover for $100-200 is too much? No the entire seat, just the baby seat cover? This is the one I want, its on sale for $200.

Lol........people read the thread.....I was advised yesterday by a very nice lady about the safety issue,Im gonna look into that, but thanks for everyone's concern. The money is the least of my worries, but I appreciate everyone's opinion. This seat cover is adorable though!

********LADIES PLEASE READ IN FULL: I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE SAFETY ISSUE!!!!! AND NO, I AM NOT PURCHASING IT IF ITS NOT SAFE!

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lili0509
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Bump

Lili0509

Bump

Lili0509

Bump

shortcake82418
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

i just heard of covers the other day...what are they for? i never used them b4 so idk why i'd use them this time.

Lili0509
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:24 PM

They are custom made seat covers, when you buy a car seat, the cover comes on it, Winnie the Pooh or a pink one if its a girl.....I wanted one because Im almost positive this will be my last baby but I wanted opinions on the price.

Quoting shortcake82418:

i just heard of covers the other day...what are they for? i never used them b4 so idk why i'd use them this time.

Corinnesingh
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Are u talking about the think like a bundle me? If not can u provide a pic.. I am sorry.. 

Quoting Lili0509:

They are custom made seat covers, when you buy a car seat, the cover comes on it, Winnie the Pooh or a pink one if its a girl.....I wanted one because Im almost positive this will be my last baby but I wanted opinions on the price.

Quoting shortcake82418:

Lili0509
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I just added a pic.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

Are u talking about the think like a bundle me? If not can u provide a pic.. I am sorry.. 

Quoting Lili0509:

Quoting shortcake82418:

polkaspots
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I bought a car seat cover for $10 because both my babies were born in the winter time. But that was to cover the baby, not just the seat. I would never spent that type of money to make the inside of the seat look nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Super cute and if they were safe I would buy one too but they aren't! Save your money:)

kattcooper
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:48 PM
What kind of cover? I paid that for mine! :) mine was a 7 am enfant!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN