Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Weird kind of cramps

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 5 Replies
Have you ever had cramps on your pelvic area that makes you feel as if you want to pee?.. But you know for a fact you have an empty bladder. My son is moving a lot in that area too.. Making it more difficult and painful...
I'm not having BH cause I know how they feel... And this is not it....
What could it be?
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Heather2001
by Heather on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:41 AM

UTI?

KPJ
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:48 AM
No... I have been drinking plenty of water(about 10 water bottles per day) and I have no pain when I go to pee
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:26 PM
You might just be feeling the pressure of baby on your pelvic floor. With my boys if they put a lot of pressure down there it made me feel like I suddenly needed to pee and it would be a crampy feeling that went away when tey moved off the area.
KPJ
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Yeah I have had that pressure all day... But the bad thing is that even when he moved around I still had the cramps.... Very painful all day... At least now... It's way better than how it was in the morning and afternoon

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

You might just be feeling the pressure of baby on your pelvic floor. With my boys if they put a lot of pressure down there it made me feel like I suddenly needed to pee and it would be a crampy feeling that went away when tey moved off the area.

alliesaurus
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I've felt similar things during prelabor for the past month. I feel like its just cramping and pressure causing the feeling on my bladder that I need to pee again. Could be a type if uti still- regardless of how hydrated you are. Your urinary tract could just be irritated by the changes. Who knows. I just chalk it up to all the normal late pregnancy discomfort. Maybe ask your doctor next time unless you are in a lot of pain from it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)