Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

look what i got

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 37 Replies
15 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I took this this morning.. what a great father day gift for DH :)
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ERMDK
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
bygodsluv
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! !
Corinnesingh
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg thank u for sharing.. Congrats !,,!! How wonderful this must be for u... How did he react? Please tell..

stacy2607
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Your welcome.. and thank you!! :)
hes at work, i wanted to put it in a box and wrap it up for him when he got home..but i couldnt wait.. lol..i called him and he was like "no way, " so i sent a pic of the test to him, he said "thats an old test" lol..and i finally convinced him and he was excited..hes been telling me he really wanted another baby!! :)

Quoting Corinnesingh:

Omg thank u for sharing.. Congrats !,,!! How wonderful this must be for u... How did he react? Please tell..

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
CONGRATS!
Corinnesingh
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Isn't it funny how we can't keep our mouths shut....? I did the same... My dh is an over the road truck driver and is home every 3 or 4 days.. I absolutely couldn't wait to tell him.... Well enjoy mamma... And keep us posted on ur dr visits and so on.... 

Quoting stacy2607:

hes at work, i wanted to put it in a box and wrap it up for him when he got home..but i couldnt wait.. lol..i called him and he was like "no way, " so i sent a pic of the test to him, he said "thats an old test" lol..and i finally convinced him and he was excited..hes been telling me he really wanted another baby!! :)

Quoting Corinnesingh:

CafeMom Tickers
stacy2607
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Lol yeah..and i will.

Quoting Corinnesingh:

Isn't it funny how we can't keep our mouths shut....? I did the same... My dh is an over the road truck driver and is home every 3 or 4 days.. I absolutely couldn't wait to tell him.... Well enjoy mamma... And keep us posted on ur dr visits and so on.... 

Quoting stacy2607:

Quoting Corinnesingh:

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

Mommy2Be9112010
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

jaw drop&& On fathers Day!!!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!

What # baby will this be for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)