Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before or after dec 18

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
Well my cycle is very irregular so af came on nov 29 2012 and it went off dec 3rd, well me and my husband had sex 2 or 3 days while my cycle was on and we've been having sex like every other day since... Well dec 12th I went to the bathroom and there was like 3 or 4 drops of light pinkish blood in the water there was a little spot in my underwear and when I wipe a lil pink on the tissue sorry for tmi dec 13 and 14th I have this nausea feeling its been there two days str8 I haven't had an appetite or anything I tested today on dec 15th at 3pm and it was negative! Retested again on the 17th at the emergency room also negative then retested again on the 21st at doctors also negative, retested on the 28th and got a BFP on several hpt went to the hospital on jan 1 2013 and still got a positive with a hcg level of 128! Wondering when would I have conceived and how far along could I be being that hpt is just saying positive! Oh also had U/S done today didn't see anything but doc said that's how it is when your really early! Would you say I got preggo before or after dec 18th?
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I'm confused, are you sure you put the right month? If you are barely pregnant, you got pregnant well after dec - more like may time frame.
Heather101413
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I am also confused you would be almost 8 months pregnant if you conceived when you said and there would be a very clear pic of the baby on ultrasound

rjmac88
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM
^^^ with them... Are you thinking of the right month?
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Yeah I'm 8 months pregnant and I have no idea why you wouldn't see a baby in there at this point.
Misslady03
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Lol ladies I am almost 8mta pregnant I'm currently 28weeks 3days but that's just doc going by LMP
Misslady03
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Those are just the dates for my LMP up until I got a positive... I'm well into my pregnancy now with a baby girl just trying to get and estimate of when I conceived!
Misslady03
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Sorry ladies I now see that my last sentence confused everybody when I got the u/s that was jan first and I didn't get another until March 21 and the doc says baby measured 15weeks 3days but I've heard you dating scan can be really off in the second tri!
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I would go with your first ultrasound.

Quoting Misslady03:

Sorry ladies I now see that my last sentence confused everybody when I got the u/s that was jan first and I didn't get another until March 21 and the doc says baby measured 15weeks 3days but I've heard you dating scan can be really off in the second tri!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured