Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Soon to be mommy

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Shelby and I am about 13 weeks pregnant. Looking to make new friends on here as well. I am also getting married next year to my fiance and the father of my baby. I have a high risk pregnancy and between my friends and family I have now I feel overwhelmed and stressed but I'm trying to move passed it.

by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM

welcome to cafemom 

NatyRod
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Welcome and congrats. I'll be 15 wks tomorrow with baby #1. I would sugest joining the December 2013 Babies group! Why are u high risk? Is this baby #1 for u also?
Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Yes my first baby but my Fiance's third. I am high risk because of a heart problem that I was born with and that heart problem might force me into a C section. Nice to meet you 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Welcome and Congrats!

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Welcome and congrats!!

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Thanks everyone

livingforthem83
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Congratulations! I am 12 weeks with baby #5.
NatyRod
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Oh I see... Well my best wishes so that this is a happy and healthy pregnancy and thereafter. Very nice to meet u as well and hope to see u in the December baby 2013 group!
P.S: when u answer someone, click the "quote" option in that persons post so that they're notified of ur response. :)
Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Yes my first baby but my Fiance's third. I am high risk because of a heart problem that I was born with and that heart problem might force me into a C section. Nice to meet you 

Mrsjohnson2014
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Thanks

Quoting NatyRod:

Oh I see... Well my best wishes so that this is a happy and healthy pregnancy and thereafter. Very nice to meet u as well and hope to see u in the December baby 2013 group!
P.S: when u answer someone, click the "quote" option in that persons post so that they're notified of ur response. :)
Quoting Mrsjohnson2014:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN