Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat-Say 'Hello' (Week of June 17)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 101 Replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT! 

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How far along are you? When are you due? 

2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

I look forward to getting to know you!

storkJenn

Pregnancy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CmC1307
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Christine, I am 25 (26 on June 30th) I am currently about 4.5 weeks pregnant with baby number 2, pregnancy number 3. My DD is 14.5 months. I live with my hubby in North Ridgeville, OH which is a subhurb in Northeast Ohio. I grew up in the next city over, North Olmsted Ohio. Nothing exciting planned for today, just working

CafeMom Tickers
ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I am Stephanie, 26 years old. I have 2 sons... 2 & 9 years old! I am currently pregnant with baby #3, about 17 weeks along!

I live in western mass am married to my soulmate and couldn't be happier. I work third shift so I will be going to bed soon!!
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM

congrats.

are you hoping for a girl or a boy

Quoting CmC1307:

Hi, my name is Christine, I am 25 (26 on June 30th) I am currently about 4.5 weeks pregnant with baby number 2, pregnancy number 3. My DD is 14.5 months. I live with my hubby in North Ridgeville, OH which is a subhurb in Northeast Ohio. I grew up in the next city over, North Olmsted Ohio. Nothing exciting planned for today, just working

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Quoting ilovemykids732:

I am Stephanie, 26 years old. I have 2 sons... 2 & 9 years old! I am currently pregnant with baby #3, about 17 weeks along!

I live in western mass am married to my soulmate and couldn't be happier. I work third shift so I will be going to bed soon!!
congrats. what do you do?
ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I work third shift maintenance at walmart... lol... but its ok... it pays my half of the bills!! :)

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

CmC1307
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM

honestly i am kind of hoping for a boy this time. I would love to have one of each because then we are going to let number three be a suprise and go team green since we will have all the stuff for both lol. Plus my DH wants a boy so bad I hope this is it for him and then i really want number 3 to be another girl lol

Quoting Autumn19:

congrats.

Quoting CmC1307:

CafeMom Tickers
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Quoting CmC1307:

honestly i am kind of hoping for a boy this time. I would love to have one of each because then we are going to let number three be a suprise and go team green since we will have all the stuff for both lol. Plus my DH wants a boy so bad I hope this is it for him and then i really want number 3 to be another girl lol

Quoting Autumn19:

congrats.

Quoting CmC1307:

that's what I want to do next time. we have one of each now and id like to have a gender reveal party next time. :)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ilovemykids732:

I work third shift maintenance at walmart... lol... but its ok... it pays my half of the bills!! :)

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I was a cahier there once.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I wouldnt be able to be a cashier... lmfao... They dont get paid enough, and i can't really deal with the customers... were only open til 12 and we go in at ten...

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Quoting ilovemykids732:

I wouldnt be able to be a cashier... lmfao... They dont get paid enough, and i can't really deal with the customers... were only open til 12 and we go in at ten...

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting ilovemykids732:

I didn't know they still had walmarts that weren't open 24/7
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)