Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry but I'm not interested!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM
  • 14 Replies
Agh! My dh keeps wanting sex and I'm just not interested. I wasn't my first pregnancy and so far I'm not this one either. I don't know why all of a sudden sex is such a turnoff to me now but it is. I feel bad because dh tries so hard to be romantic and sweet and I just don't feel it. I've tried to just do it anyways to make him happy and he ends up stopping because the passion just isn't there. So is this normal or am I just messed up in the head?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lili0509
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I think its normal for you and I. We're all different but I know Im the same way when preggo, I was with my son, and this time its the same, absolutely no sex drive, none. and it is hard to see hubby feel hurt but he understands its pregnancy hormones.

PookiePanda
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Even when I'm not in the mood I just give him a blow job so he doesn't feel neglected. Not saying you have to do the same but it's nice to be considerate of the fact that he still has a sex drive and needs to feel loved and needs attention from you.

sarahbearamommy
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

i'm not into it either! i'm 12 weeks 2 days and not wanting it at ALL!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:58 PM

It's normal, but it sucks. 

ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM

It's normal for me...! and my BFF... she is super anti sex its funny... [[shes pregnant too]]

Nolanzo
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Mine gave up trying after a while... and he's one of those types where a BJ take friggin 15-20 minutes to finish... I don't think so. Gag.

He's also a Marathon sex person and I am NOT... so knowing it would be an hour long session is enough to make me not want to. I finish usually within the first 10 minutes and I get BORED and turned off and it takes him forever, so no. I end up sore from being pounded on for too long and I don't like it. Its been about a week before DD was born for us, and I have no desire whatsoever.
MalloryR
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM
It is normal. I just go through the motions sometimes, honestly. Blame the hormones. :/
Solkerra
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same... My bf tries to hard, but once I can actually get into it its I enjoy it, but it takes alot for him to actually get me in the mood.. Most of the time I just want to goto sleep or just cuddle... Lol

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Totally normal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
klear05
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM

My DH doesn't understand why I'm just in no particular mood. I keep telling him that it's the pregnancy thing... I'm hoping as 2nd trimester keeps going that my hormones will have a change of mind. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)