Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

84 More Days! Nervous.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm 28 weeks and getting really nervous lol I still haven't bought any baby stuff mainly because we are only 80% sure its a girl. This baby has been super difficult and always has its legs squished together! My boys never did this lol anyone else nervous for the birth of their baby?
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jerricalynn
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Me mostly beucause its been six years since ive had a baby! So its deff going to be a new/old change meaning ill have TWO KIDS!!!!

rjmac88
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:32 PM
YES! I have 54 days. We don't have a vehicle to fit everyone (and not just a comfort thing... We have a regular ole 5 person sedan and we are having baby #4). I have a list of stuff we still need for the baby. It's not a lot but I put off all the pricey stuff till now so it's a lot of money. And last night I realized we have absolutely. NO money for my husband to take any kind of leave! I feel terrible! He wanted to take a couple weeks off.
littlemamarisa
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I was really nervous with DD. I only have 37 more days to go and I had three baby showers. I freaked out because after the second baby shower I never received any mittens, sheets, bottles, barely any diapers and wipes. After my third baby shower I did receive a few of those items but it wasn't enough. So I went out and bought everything else I needed and now I am starting to feel better. The last thing I am waiting on is the travel system that my mother-in-law is getting. I get overwhelmed thinking about it but she said that she is going to get it this weekend. Good luck to you. Have you tried going to a 3d/4d ultrasound center to get the gender revealed?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:16 PM

You can do it! I always get a little nervous whether it's my first or fourth.

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I'm only 16 weeks and can't even get excited! It feels so far away. As far as your little girl(hopefully!) she's just being a little lady lol. But it would drive me nuts not being able to buy stuff! I dnt get to find out until July 9.
5tyli5hLensT
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quoting littlemamarisa:

I was really nervous with DD. I only have 37 more days to go and I had three baby showers. I freaked out because after the second baby shower I never received any mittens, sheets, bottles, barely any diapers and wipes. After my third baby shower I did receive a few of those items but it wasn't enough. So I went out and bought everything else I needed and now I am starting to feel better. The last thing I am waiting on is the travel system that my mother-in-law is getting. I get overwhelmed thinking about it but she said that she is going to get it this weekend. Good luck to you. Have you tried going to a 3d/4d ultrasound center to get the gender revealed?

No I havent thought about 3D but actually I went to my appt & my OB was super nice she did another ultrasound and I finally got to see the 3 lines LOL So I feel a bit better now that I know for sure its a girl =]

littlemamarisa
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Oh YAY!! I am so happy for you!!! Do you have names picked out yet?

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

Quoting littlemamarisa:

No I havent thought about 3D but actually I went to my appt & my OB was super nice she did another ultrasound and I finally got to see the 3 lines LOL So I feel a bit better now that I know for sure its a girl =]

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)