Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding. Could use good words.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am 9w6d. This morning I started bleeding. My undies had about the size of my palm covered. I changed my undies and put on a pad. It seems to have stopped but I have also stayed down and with my feet up ever since. I have a doc appt tomorrow afternoon. But still nervous. Any one else deal with this? What was wrong?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM
It could be many things. Did you call your doctor? If not I would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jtsmommie0104
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I bleed through 6 pads in an hour, baby is still in there happy and healthy! 

his88angel
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I did at 6 weeks everything turned out fine.
vwd_johnson
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Did you have sex recently?

It could be a couple things, but the best thing for you to do is take it easy for the night, stay hydrated, lay on your left side and keep your legs level with your waist.
MichaelsMom0711
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I had bleeding/spotting with both my pregnancies and it turned out to be nothing, with my 1st son i noticed it when i went to the bathroom, it was as much as the start of my period and bright red. I was about 12 weeks and went right to the ER, then i would spot on and off and the heavier bleeding came back about a week later, went back to the ER and he was bouncing all over on the ultrasound. With this little guy (I am currently 35 weeks with a healthy and very active boy again!) I spotted a few times, around 6 weeks and 10 weeks. This time my Dr thinks it might be cuz my progestrone was low so she gave me a supplement to take the rest of the first trimester and everything has been fine. It could happen from low progestrone, if you had sex within the last day or so, or at times they told me in the ER they just never really know why but it doesnt harm the baby. take it easy and bring it up to your Dr, try not to worry. GL!

ladybugchar
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Yes. They made me an appt for tomorrow.

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

It could be many things. Did you call your doctor? If not I would.

ladybugchar
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM
No sex for about a week. I am going through spells of I want him like crazy for 2-3 days then don't want him to touch me for a week.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Did you have sex recently?

It could be a couple things, but the best thing for you to do is take it easy for the night, stay hydrated, lay on your left side and keep your legs level with your waist.

ladybugchar
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM
My family has me on bed rest until I see the doctor tomorrow. I have been keeping up with my water. I chart my food and watch my calories. The doctor knows and has told me how many to have.
polkaspots
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM
During my first month of being pregnant with ds I had such heavy bleeding I went to the ER. The told me I was having a miscarriage, but he was born perfectly healthy less than nine months later. My mom had periods through both of her pregnancies. I wouldn't worry too much, but I would go to the doctor to check it out. At this point you could be checked by ultrasound to see what's going on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybugchar
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I have an ultrasound scheduled. I am taking comfort that I am no longer bleeding. It was just that first amount then stopped. But I have also been down, off of my feet, doing nothing since then.

Quoting polkaspots:

During my first month of being pregnant with ds I had such heavy bleeding I went to the ER. The told me I was having a miscarriage, but he was born perfectly healthy less than nine months later. My mom had periods through both of her pregnancies. I wouldn't worry too much, but I would go to the doctor to check it out. At this point you could be checked by ultrasound to see what's going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)