Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

get this baby out of me!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:33 PM
  • 19 Replies

i cant take it anymore. the contractions that wont get closer together or strong enough for me to go in. the swelling. the severe lack of sleep. the back pain. ugh. i need to be done. my dr says any day now. ugh.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
myusernamedied
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM

How far along are you?(:

CafeMom Tickers
mamarama333
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM

36 almost 37. i know it seems early but my dr says very soon. i had to have labor stopped at 31 weeks. so they are happy that i have made it this far.

Xanbuttsmom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Gah I feel your pain my due date was yesterday and im over this. Nothing i do to try to get things going is working im absolutely frustrated and going stir crazy
rjmac88
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Sadly that seems very normal for 36-37 weeks. Unfortunately even though you had preterm labor at 31 weeks it wouldn't be that bizarre for you to still have a good 2-3 weeks left in you. Let baby cook! they will come so soon!
rbailey2414
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:01 PM

just hang in there!

MichaelsMom0711
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I know how you feel with being done! I am 35 weeks today, Im not really in pain, just a cramp here and there or if theres a hard kick and no major complaints, just really anxious to meet him already and to not be pregnant! With my first i was nervous so i was ok with still being pregnant til 2 days before he was due, this time I dont want him here too early, but a week or so would be nice! Just think since you went into preterm labor at 31 weeks, it couldve been worse and you couldve had him that soon, which would be bad for him, so when it gets tough, just think of it as a good thing cuz now ur full term and he will be here really soon! :)

mem82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:04 PM

*hugs* The end is always the hardest!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Good luck mama!!

Do you have everything ready for baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamarama333
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Quoting kmqw229:

Good luck mama!!

Do you have everything ready for baby?

oh yes. with the risk of preterm labor i got everything ready very early. just in case.

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I am 37.1 and totally ready to be done but remember the longer baby bakes the better. At most you've got a couple weeks and then we'll be missing our bumps a few months down the line.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)