Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

What foods are main reccomendations for pregnancy? Im 11 weeks so far and i think im racking my brain looking up what i can and cant eat it almost makes me scared to eat! lol i do of course but all these reports and sites have me completely lost and confused

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Healthy food is always good.

Fruits and veggies.

Lean meats.

Whole grains.

Lots of water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CollegeMommy89
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:06 PM

What would be considered lean meats? I def do drink water non-stop...seems like all this baby likes tho is pasta/pizza thats what th baby craves the most. I dont want to keep eating whats not healthy so i dont eat pizza alot, i prob eat more pasta than anything & i find myself drinking Arizona juices alot also is that ok?

Quoting kmqw229:

Fruits and veggies.

Lean meats.

Whole grains.

Lots of water.

CafeMom Tickers
rbailey2414
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I just eat normal!!!

mem82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I eat a lot of bananas to keep leg cramps away and to get the extra potassium.

mem82
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM

chicken and fish are lean meats. Pasta isn't unhealthy it just isn't healthy. It's boiled flour and egg. Keep an eye on the juices because they are nothing but sugar. Don't worry and stop eating/drinking your usual stuff, just add in more fruits and veggies. You can't go wrong eating an apple, you know?

Quoting CollegeMommy89:

What would be considered lean meats? I def do drink water non-stop...seems like all this baby likes tho is pasta/pizza thats what th baby craves the most. I dont want to keep eating whats not healthy so i dont eat pizza alot, i prob eat more pasta than anything & i find myself drinking Arizona juices alot also is that ok?

Quoting kmqw229:

Fruits and veggies.

Lean meats.

Whole grains.

Lots of water.

CollegeMommy89
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Oo ok luckily chickn is a fave but im not sure whats the "healthier" style? rotisserie? thats like baked chicken i think

CafeMom Tickers
LoveOfWisdom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Eat balanced, minimally processed, avoid fried foods, sugar foods, lots of fruits and veggies...

Wife, Mother of 3, Photographer, Student Birth & Postpartum Doula, Birth Advocate

LoveOfWisdom
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Some rotisserie, some can have a high sodium content and that's not good.  Baked is good depending on how you season it.  

Quoting CollegeMommy89:

Oo ok luckily chickn is a fave but im not sure whats the "healthier" style? rotisserie? thats like baked chicken i think

Wife, Mother of 3, Photographer, Student Birth & Postpartum Doula, Birth Advocate

Devious103102
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Just eat and enjoy. 

CollegeMommy89
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Oo ok cool got it

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Some rotisserie, some can have a high sodium content and that's not good.  Baked is good depending on how you season it.  

Quoting CollegeMommy89:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)