Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

confused

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
Well I'm 19 and I think I am pregnant don't no wat to do toke a pregnancy test.and it said positive and I toke two mr don't no wat to do I'm just starting to figure life out but a baby is bout to ruin that any advice
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rescuetheclouds
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Um.. I hope you know you got the rest results probably over half of this sites community would love to have.
Second, you should know your options. And you should know, if you're gonna have sex you have to deal with any of the repercussions.
Good luck to you in whatever you choose.
tykeke
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I went to the docotor today too and I'm pregnant and I'm going to deal with the baby
rescuetheclouds
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Good. :) you will never regret having a child. You may regret the timing, but never the child itself.
Keep updating, it's a great community. :) very helpful!
rescuetheclouds
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'm 18, and I could be pregnant and I'm completely fine with it. I've done my freaking out, and I'm just going to go with the flow and let it happen. :)
tykeke
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I'm going to go with the flow now that I no that I wm having the baby I'm juwt ready to no wat I am having
livingforthem83
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM
By the time I was 19 I was pregnant with my second. In my experience being a parent at that age was one of the easiest things I have ever done. But I had a great support system. My mom and my husband(then boyfriend). I lived with my husband and stayed home with the children. I also had really easy babies.
tykeke
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM
And another.question wen you 9 weeks pregnant are you suppose to have cravings for certain foods cause I do
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my first daughter at 19...granted she was planned and not an unplanned pregnancy but she has not ruined my life.

My advice is to grow up...you made the adult decision to have sex and now you make the decision to go forward and learn to be a mama. You CAN do it and a baby isn't going to ruin your life. It might change your plans but it will all be worth it in the end (hugs)

tykeke
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Thanks for the advice
MissMossyOak90
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM
I hope your child doesn't spell like someone that didn't graduate elementary school at 19
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)