Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How many ultrasounds have you had this pregnancy?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 59 Replies

How many ultrasounds have you had this pregnancy? What about previous pregnancies?

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:25 AM
With my daughter (she's 5 1/2 years old now lol) I had 11 ultrasounds done. I was high risk with her and I'm high risk with this one (I'm 26 weeks 3 days pregnant) and I've only had 3 ultrasounds done and they were at 5 weeks 4 days, 7 weeks 4 days and 24 weeks 6 days. I should be had at least 2 more before my due date September 21st
KPJ
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM
This pregnancy 2(one at the doctor for baby's measurements and the 4D that I paid for)
My first pregnancy 4 and I didn't have to pay for any.. They even did the 4D for free!! I miss that office :(
littlemamarisa
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM

This is my first pregnancy and I have had a ton b/c baby girl does not like to cooperate. I have one at 6 weeks b/c I thought it was a tubel pregnancy. One at 13 weeks to verify and see baby. One for down syndrome testing. One at 20 weeks for gender reveal and to check measurements. Two for checking the spine... like I said she does not like to cooperate. Two for 4D ultrasounds and one coming up this Friday for final measurements. Total of 9.

CafeMom Tickers
Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I have had 3 so far with this pregnancy. 1- dating scan at 8wks 2- anatomy scan at 21wks and the 3rd- they didn't get good enough pictures of his heart at the 2nd 1 so I got to see him again at 25wks. I will be 32wks on Friday.
rjmac88
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM
First: 4 ultrasounds
Second: 5 ultrasounds
Third: 4 ultrasounds
This one I've had 2 ultrasounds
jasyoung2012
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:36 AM

This is my first baby...but I have had 3 in all :)

gmoen1977
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Three as of tomorrow.  first dated baby at 4-4.4 weeks the second with the ultrastanographer dated baby 5.5 weeks and now tomorrow baby should be 6.3 weeks based on last scan otherwise LMP i should be 8 wks tomorrow.

Suprised the Dr I even came in pregnant when they told me i shouldn't be able to get pregnant.  I am also high risk.

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:51 AM
First- one
Second - two
Third - one
Fourth - one
Fifth - two
six - two
mama2gg
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM
With my Ds I had 10 I'm very high risk for rupture because of a septum removal and with 8 losses at that time they wanted to watch and see if they could catch anything they were not with blood and tissue tests.

With dd I had one every visit so I ended up with 14 to watch past csection scar, septum scar, placenta because it implanted on my old scar and if it grew into scar would have meant during next csection they would have to remove uterus (they didnt) and her weight because she was showing large and I was hospitalized for a month before my dd for pre e
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM
3 my first (had gd), a ton my 2nd pregnancy (was twins), and 4 this time (didn't get a good view of his heart or face so we had to go back).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)