Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Breech

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
  • 20 Replies
At what point should I become concerned that my baby is still breech? I've been recommended the spinningbabies.com but was wondering when I should start trying those methods?
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3kidz123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I'm not sure but I'm 27 weeks and my doctor isn't even checking yet. I would guess full term so 36 weeks but again I'm not sure.

mama2gg
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:57 AM
36 weeks is when they start to worry Dd didn't flip till 31 and Ds didn't flip till 38
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Well I can tell and I had an ultrasound last week and he was breech. So that's how I know.

Quoting 3kidz123:

I'm not sure but I'm 27 weeks and my doctor isn't even checking yet. I would guess full term so 36 weeks but again I'm not sure.

sarahbearamommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM

how many weeks are you?

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:02 AM
30 weeks

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

how many weeks are you?

sarahbearamommy
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I wouldn't worry quite yet.. my first son was breech until about 38 weeks.. he flipped about a week before I had him! lol! I don't know how he did it in there with the lack of space but he managed. 

Quoting BethRae:

30 weeks

Quoting sarahbearamommy:

how many weeks are you?

pregnancy

rjmac88
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
35+ weeks
oliver92
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

around 35 weeks i think chances go down, it depends on size of baby too, with my ds now 3 he was breech and we went to hospital so they could manually turn him and he was too big to risk damage to uterus, he came 2 weeks early (emerg c-section) was 9 lbs 6 oz.  :)

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Thanks! I go to my next appt next Thursday so ill just bring it up to the dr and see what he thinks. I had my first and twins vaginally so I'd really hate to have my last baby by csection.

Quoting oliver92:

around 35 weeks i think chances go down, it depends on size of baby too, with my ds now 3 he was breech and we went to hospital so they could manually turn him and he was too big to risk damage to uterus, he came 2 weeks early (emerg c-section) was 9 lbs 6 oz.  :)

livingrlovesong
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I'm 33 weeeks and my little guy just turned breech. Hes been head down since around 28 weeks. My OB said he isn't concerned right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)