Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Was your gender feeling right?

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 58 Replies

I have been having the strongest feeling that I am having a girl ( I want a boy). Have any of you just felt that is what you are having and been right or even wrong?

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kstorm234
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I was right with my son. This pregnancy I don't have any feelings about what it is.
polkaspots
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I was right both times. My mother told me I was going to have a girl way before we found out, and I agreed with her. With my second, dh and fil told me I was having a boy months before we found out. This time around dh and fil are saying girl. I dont know yet though, I haven't had a gut feeling like I did with the other two. My mother also predicted her two kids before she found out. I think it's a hormonal thing, since practically there are no scientific reasons to back up women's claims of knowing before hand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabiesmama916
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I have never had any gender feeling with my other two, so by what I am hearing I am probably right.

MichaelsCasey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been right with my three. Today, the u/s tech took a guess at gender (I'm 11 weeks) and if she's right, I'm right for a 4th time! Lol
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first I felt very strongly that it was a boy and it was. With my second I had a little feeling that it was a boy, but not strong enough to go either way... It was another boy. This time I feel pretty good that it is a girl, but I am not holdin out hope because my feeling isn't very strong at all... Plus the psychic ladies are saying boy too! Le sigh.
bebe_ju-rah
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM
With my first I was wrong and with my second I was right.
mybabiesmama916
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Finally someone was wrong I have a lil hope lol.

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

With my first I was wrong and with my second I was right.

rjmac88
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Wrong every single time
luvmylilbean
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
My first I knew was a girl from the beginning. My second I had a strong feeling I was having a boy, up until a couple weeks before finding out when I had a dream it was a girl. Then I was conflicted because the dream felt right. Anyway, I had another girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proud_mom87
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:57 PM
I was right 2 out of 3 times
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)