Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im having their baby

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
  • 32 Replies
Does anyone else watch this show?

These women seriously surprise me about how many previous children they hVe and still make stupid decisions.

I just told my hubs if we were to ever land in that kind of position, we wouldnt tell our older kids, wed tell her

"Mommy is just carrying this baby for another mommy and daddy"
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Ad what happens when they find out different? Because they WOULD find out. Plus, what does that teach them? That their parents lie to them? Anyway, I can't stand the show or the show title.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
No.

But i wouldnt be broadcasting it to them like these women

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Ad what happens when they find out different? Because they WOULD find out. Plus, what does that teach them? That their parents lie to them? Anyway, I can't stand the show or the show title.

rozenshyao
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:25 PM

It shocks me too, how these women winds up pregnant after the fact they have children previously and they knew they cannot afford another child on the way. So why didn't they take the nesicarily precaution and prevent the pregnancy? It would have saved them a lot of trouble of going through pregnancy and then facing the pains of choosing to keep or adopt the child out. But then again, I suppose it is better than the mothers choosing abortion. Still...If you didn't want to get pregnant then get on birth control (what kind, i dont care)! 

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Amen to that.

Quoting rozenshyao:

It shocks me too, how these women winds up pregnant after the fact they have children previously and they knew they cannot afford another child on the way. So why didn't they take the nesicarily precaution and prevent the pregnancy? It would have saved them a lot of trouble of going through pregnancy and then facing the pains of choosing to keep or adopt the child out. But then again, I suppose it is better than the mothers choosing abortion. Still...If you didn't want to get pregnant then get on birth control (what kind, i dont care)! 

LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Mistakes never happen. What a horribly judgmental post.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM
How can you say that???

These women have three plus children and are still making the mistake of having sex.

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Mistakes never happen. What a horribly judgmental post.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM
No idea what its about, but by the sound of the post it isn't my kinda show and its probably a good thing I haven't watched it!
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM
7 moms liked this

Wow, talk about off base judgement! Pregnancy can happen while on any sort of BC, including after having tubes tied and sure proof things like essure and other proceedures like it (my SIL is a good example of that) but at least most of these women are doing a very loving thing and, KNOWING they can't care for their child, their giving it to a family who can, will and WANTS the child!  I don't see what's so horrible about that. Are some of these women train wrecks? Heck yeah! But don't sit here and pass judgement unless you've been there (yes, I've been there, got preg with DD2 while on BC-VERY properlly-AND using condoms so I know very well that things happen). When the universe wants something to happen, it's going to happen.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Been there with my oldest.

Im not trying to be judgemental.

But come on.

Four children, and you dont know this can happen????

Quoting Devious103102:

Wow, talk about off base judgement! Pregnancy can happen while on any sort of BC, including after having tubes tied and sure proof things like essure and other proceedures like it (my SIL is a good example of that) but at least most of these women are doing a very loving thing and, KNOWING they can't care for their child, their giving it to a family who can, will and WANTS the child!  I don't see what's so horrible about that. Are some of these women train wrecks? Heck yeah! But don't sit here and pass judgement unless you've been there (yes, I've been there, got preg with DD2 while on BC-VERY properlly-AND using condoms so I know very well that things happen). When the universe wants something to happen, it's going to happen.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:08 PM
It should be on mtv not oxygen

Quoting NoraDun:

No idea what its about, but by the sound of the post it isn't my kinda show and its probably a good thing I haven't watched it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured