Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I lost it!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 12 Replies

I lost my mucus plug last night! I know, weirdest thing to be excited about, right? My husband made fun of me for being excited, but it's the first time I've gone past my due date (I was induced with the first two) and I've never seen it before! It was gross, but it's a good sign that labor will be coming any day now! YAY! I hope.

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittany9166
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Congratulations!!!!
Clemency3
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM

considering you are past your due date yea I would say then labor could be any day. I lost my mucus plug with both of my first 2. With my first one I lost it at 36 weeks and went to 41 weeks and was induced. With my 2nd I lost it around 37 weeks and went to 40 weeks. 

CafeMom Tickers
bad_mama2011
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My due date was Friday, so I'm not very far past my due date, I've been having contractions on and off for a long time. They usually start 10 minutes apart, once they got as close as 6, but then they go away. :-(

Quoting Clemency3:

considering you are past your due date yea I would say then labor could be any day. I lost my mucus plug with both of my first 2. With my first one I lost it at 36 weeks and went to 41 weeks and was induced. With my 2nd I lost it around 37 weeks and went to 40 weeks. 

Clemency3
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:02 AM

awww what a let down. I am not sure about your doctor but mine wouldn't let me go more than a week past my due date so it sounds like the end is near anyway. good luck!

Quoting bad_mama2011:

My due date was Friday, so I'm not very far past my due date, I've been having contractions on and off for a long time. They usually start 10 minutes apart, once they got as close as 6, but then they go away. :-(

Quoting Clemency3:

CafeMom Tickers
bad_mama2011
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Mine too, induction is set for Tuesday.

Quoting Clemency3:

awww what a let down. I am not sure about your doctor but mine wouldn't let me go more than a week past my due date so it sounds like the end is near anyway. good luck!

Quoting bad_mama2011:

Quoting Clemency3:

Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:35 AM

YAY!! keep us posted!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Good luck~!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:47 PM

:) It could still be awhile, but it means your body is doing exactly what it should be and preparing! Your thinning and dilating!! WHOOHOOO, and congrats for not being induced a 3rd time. Hope baby shows soon!

bad_mama2011
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Induction is set for Tuesday, my OB doesn't want me to go past 41 weeks, but that's still two days away!

Quoting NoraDun:

:) It could still be awhile, but it means your body is doing exactly what it should be and preparing! Your thinning and dilating!! WHOOHOOO, and congrats for not being induced a 3rd time. Hope baby shows soon!

pacificamom
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Quoting bad_mama2011:

Induction is set for Tuesday, my OB doesn't want me to go past 41 weeks, but that's still two days away!

Quoting NoraDun:

Go walk! Lol
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN