Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Milky! *piog*

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
So, I'm going to be ordering Milky here in a few weeks. It's the stuff Tia ans Tamera made to help women struggling with lactation. Ive read a ton of reviews and everyone said it worked wonders! I wasn't able to breastfeed my last 2, so I'm hoping it works. It's expensive but if it works it will be worth it. I want to make sure I have it so I can start drinking it the day he is born.

Is anyone else using anything to help with lactation after the little ones are here? Or starting anything before baby is born to help?
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Hmm, I never heard of that before. I didn't need anything with my other two kids. I tend to over produce and drown them for the first couple weeks until we're regulated.
livingrlovesong
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Lucky! I nwver produced anything with my last 2. I pumped and pumped and nursed and pumped and I'd barely get a drop or 2.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Hmm, I never heard of that before. I didn't need anything with my other two kids. I tend to over produce and drown them for the first couple weeks until we're regulated.
brittany208
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM

did you meet with a lactation consultant or a breastfeeding group? what was the problem that you couldnt nurse the last two? how much you pump doesnt accurate reflect how much baby drinks. and too much pumping (when it replaces baby feeding) can REDUCE your supply.

Quoting livingrlovesong:

Lucky! I nwver produced anything with my last 2. I pumped and pumped and nursed and pumped and I'd barely get a drop or 2.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Mount_St_Mama
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Are you a member of the Breastfeeding Moms group? If not, you should join. They are a great resource and support for moms.

livingrlovesong
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Yes I met with a lacatation consultant. I have hyperthyoirdism and graves disease which can mess with your supply. My levels are down a little lower this time, so I'm going to try again

Quoting brittany208:

did you meet with a lactation consultant or a breastfeeding group? what was the problem that you couldnt nurse the last two? how much you pump doesnt accurate reflect how much baby drinks. and too much pumping (when it replaces baby feeding) can REDUCE your supply.

Quoting livingrlovesong:

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)