Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My boobs hurt again!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Bah. They finally stopped hurting at 12w and now they hurt again at 16. Really? Stupid boobs. >_<

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama91605
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM
I am 21 wks and mine hurt and itch so bad. This is my 4th pregnancy and I never remember them hurting this bad at this point. I nursed all through my last pregnant with no problems at all. It is so annoying.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:58 PM

only ten weeks, they seemed to ease up already, im sure itll be back, my symptoms like playing peek a boo

PookiePanda
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My nipples itch like CRAZY but I can't stratc bc my boobs hurt. Sucks.. I thought his part was over.

Quoting mama91605:

I am 21 wks and mine hurt and itch so bad. This is my 4th pregnancy and I never remember them hurting this bad at this point. I nursed all through my last pregnant with no problems at all. It is so annoying.

TheyAreMyLoves
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Same here. I'm just past 16 weeks and my boobs have started hurting again, also.
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Same here.... 16 wks today and the boob tenderness is on and off. Some days the are hardly painful and some other days I get shooting pains. Go figure! :/
cosmebunny
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I'm 13wks and man my breasts hurt so bad at times, they would feel great and not hurt to hug or anything but then BAM pain. >< lately I've been getting sudden sharp pains in the center of my breasts thats so bad I kinda double over holding my chest. sucks so much because everything else is fading so I feel somewhat comfortable and normal at times.

CafeMom Tickers

PookiePanda
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM

My boobs stopped hurting totally the day I hit 12 weeks like the Dr said they would,but he didn't tell me they would start hurting again. I can also feel my milk sacks or w/e they're called starting to form if I grab them. Pregnancy is so odd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)