Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Water

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 23 Replies

Mobile Photo

Is it bad I never realky drink water? I'm kinda small for being 26 weeks, I felt much bigger with my girls (pregnant w/ boy)
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmomma1111
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Well being pregnant you should be drinking 3 liters of water a day (i figured with my 1st 2 bottles of water in morning noon and evening) like that it makes it easier to drink them... try the things like mio or cryatal light
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brayos92
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I drink crystal light
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I was told that I was to be drinking at least a gallon of water a day. 

Yeah I can't manage that. 

But I stay away from soda, I drink Juicey Juice.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:48 AM
i hate drinking water. But to get it down i drink it with lots of ice. have you tried flavoring it with cucumbers or fruit slices like lemon or melon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allinaday
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Water is extremely important, even if you are drinking Crystal Light.  Water absorbs better without additives. It's ok to drink other things but water is waht helps to cleanse your body.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM
You can always try to drink more water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clemency3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I know many people that hate water. But it is important. Have you tried flavored water or just putting a lemon in it? I love water with a lemon in it. I am just pushing it because it is summer and you tend to lose more water in your body faster during the summer and it does need to be replaced some how. You do not have to drink the recommended...I don't think I drink the recommended at this point. I drank more than the recommended in the beginning but now have slowed down a bit. But if you drink like 1-2 glasses on top of juice and or milk you should be fine unless your amniotic fluid is low and then you will need to drink more water to help that. 

CafeMom Tickers
lovemymini
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Get a good name brand bottled water.  I won't drink certain brands.  You need water though.  

Quoting Brayos92:

I drink crystal light

lovemymini
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Ew I hate juicy juice.. So much sugar

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

I was told that I was to be drinking at least a gallon of water a day. 

Yeah I can't manage that. 

But I stay away from soda, I drink Juicey Juice.

momSylviaH
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Squeeze some lemon in your water! If its too sour add a little packet of splenda or sweet-n-low! It's like homemade lemonade but sooo much better and makes drinking water better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured