Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Clots and bleeding?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone have clots and bleeding in the first trimester? I'm 5w1d and I just passed a clot. My bleeding has slowed down and it's day 7 of bleeding and day 6 of knowing we are pregnant.

My hcg level was 45 on Monday and my dr is redrawing it Friday at 8am but I'm guessing I won't know til following Monday what the number is.

I'm trying my hardest to relax and think positive. But it doesn't help I've had 3 miscarriages. My breast tenderness is fading in and out.

Thanks for listening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM

does your doctor know about the blood clots?

Kayla2013
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM
I told her, but if she considered it idk. I'm going to call her agin and tell her nurse.

Quoting Larsbug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM

maybe she just isn't concerned with it because it's not a big deal? I don't know, I would be calling to ask as well

Quoting Kayla2013:

I told her, but if she considered it idk. I'm going to call her agin and tell her nurse.

Quoting Larsbug:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

It doesn't sound promising hunny, but it is possible to have bleeding in the 1st trimester and go on to have  a healthy pregnancy!

pacificamom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Keep us posted!

Kayla2013
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Lovely, she just left for vacation and won't be back for 2 weeks. The nurse recommended I go to the er for the to run labs. So guess I will see how it is after work or if I leave early.

Thank you.

Quoting Larsbug:

maybe she just isn't concerned with it because it's not a big deal? I don't know, I would be calling to ask as well

Quoting Kayla2013:

Quoting Larsbug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)