Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

white cloud diapers

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:03 PM
  • 64 Replies

are they good or bad, i got like 100 of them at walmart for like 15 bucks. and i want to know if they will be good for my baby or not. I also cant decide whether i want to go with pampers or huggies bc i like that brand better bc i got sample diapers from them, and their diapers seeem nicer and smell good n stuff but i dont wanna just throw the white clouds out if i can use them and they are a good brand. so, opinions?

Is white cloud a good brand?

Of huggies and pampers, which do you prefer and why?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wolfybaby
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

theyll work! diapers are diapers. and honestly, id steer clear of scented diapers. scent = chemical. do you really want chemical perfume rubbing against your babys junk?

Clemency3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Those brands are "better" however nothing wrong with white cloud. I use white cloud when I don't feel like spending the money. For younger infants: newborns to like 3-4 months I prefer Huggies...they tend to be softer and I overall just like them in comparison to pampers (my preference). BUT I tend to buy what is cheaper. If I have the money..I go for huggies..if not I will do parent's choice or white cloud

CafeMom Tickers
HJMF
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM
White Cloud is considered a cheapie brand diaper. It's really up to you and how baby deals with the diaper. My DS broke out BAD with the white cloud diapers. I used Huggies. They just fit him better and I liked them lol We're cloth diapering this one.
mommytobee19
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I really dont want her to break out, so im going to buy a small pack of both and see how she reacts to all three. at walmart i noticed huggies are cheaper than pampers and they have a bunch of cool coupons but my boyfriend will be buying the diapers , so im trying to help him i bought the white clouds but only bc they were 15 bucks lol 

HJMF
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM
She might not break out, my niece didn't have a problem with them, but my ds did. So give then a try and if they work, great, if not, you know your other options. :)

Quoting mommytobee19:

I really dont want her to break out, so im going to buy a small pack of both and see how she reacts to all three. at walmart i noticed huggies are cheaper than pampers and they have a bunch of cool coupons but my boyfriend will be buying the diapers , so im trying to help him i bought the white clouds but only bc they were 15 bucks lol 

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I personally wouldn't use them! No cheap diapers worked on my kiddos. But if you want to use them go for it!

goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:24 PM
I love pampers!!
kstorm234
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:29 PM

It all just depends on how the baby reacts to the diaper in my opinion. Between pampers and huggies i like huggies. Hate pampers everything. I dont think their wipes clean well enough and the dispers just dont seem very durable to me. Im definitely a huggies momma. 

HopeRegardless
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

If you go to Amazon.com, they sell Luvs diapers for about $26.10 for a case of 246 size ones, and $23.10 for little bit of a smaller case of newborns. (You must have amazon prime, but you can get a free trial of amazon prime mom and get them, then cancel if you don't want to pay the fee) :)

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:17 AM
White cloud diapers are not my favorite. I think Target brand is much better.

I use mainly cloth diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured