Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im going in for surgery. *UPDATED*

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this
having my gall bladder removed and I'm 14 weeks 4 days pregnant.

I'm terrified. for the surgery, recovery, but most of all this baby :(

my youngest son turned 1 in may... we found out we were pregnant right before. total surprise. I had problems with my liver and gall bladder during my last pregnancy but I didn't intend on getting pregnant so quick.

anyways I'm rambling... I'm tired and nervous.
prayers would be appreciated!

UPDATE-
surgery went really well. With it and recovery I was in for about 2 hours. IM still in pain but I've ate some jello anfld broth and IM getting out of the recliner and bed with help. My husband is being so amazing. I can barely keep my eyes open to talk though. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers.

AND the baby did amazing :)
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Good luck !!
LoveOfWisdom
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
My mom had hers out in pregnancy, but that was before laparoscopic surgery. You'll both be fine! :)
dflowers
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:04 AM
You and baby will be fine. I had surgery for a hernia this year I was 10 weeks prego. Now I'm 19 weeks and baby is as healthy as can be.
mmr520
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:19 AM
My mom had her tubes tied while she was preg. Obviously no one knew she was. My sister was fine. This was 25 years ago. Good luck, heal fast!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM
That is crazy!!!

Quoting mmr520:

My mom had her tubes tied while she was preg. Obviously no one knew she was. My sister was fine. This was 25 years ago. Good luck, heal fast!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_gig
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Good luck! I had mine removed a month after DD was born. I can't imagine going through the surgery while pregnant! But, obviously it needs done now or the doctors wouldn't be doing it. So keep positive thoughts. Everything will be fine :)

TattooedMom104
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hey what are your symptoms, I think Im having trouble with mine. Good luck hun! Prayers for both you and that lil baby!

Devious103102
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM

GL with everything!

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM

oh wow good luck! My sister had issues with hers during pregnancy, but she just changed her diet a little bit she was fine, no more attacks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN