Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

20.2 weeka and already

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm already having super strong kicks and punching and twirls from this baby. Is any one else doing this at 20 weeks. Almost 2 weeks of it. Its baby two so I know the difference between gas bubbles and the baby. And btw since I can't tell anyone I know yet for it may be leaked to my family I'm mailing the sex of the baby to....its a girl!!!!!! Had to tell someone
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Yaaay!! Go team PINK!!!
Regarding the baby movements I wouldn't be much help. I'm 16w4d with baby #1 and dying to feel the baby move.... :D when did u feel ur first move for the first time?
sm12
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Congrats!  That's so exciting!  Did you first start feelingher move two weeks ago?  So exciting.

mybabiesmama916
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Yes I am 18 weeks have been feeling the twirling for about 2 weeks now and have started to feel lil tiny thuds like a kick only about twice so far.

Momma-2boys
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I remember with my 2nd feeling the kicks sooner than my first. But I'm only 10 Wis with 3rd and haven't felt anything. Its such a amazing thing when you feel the baby move. I always love hearing heartbeats and feeling the baby move
CharonSmith
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I am 19+2 with my first, and got kicked so hard while driving (wasn't expecting it!) that it made me jump!! We are 95% sure we are having a boy!  Congratulations to you :)

forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats. and since this is baby two i could kind of tell the difference between gas bubbles and the whole fluttering at bout 17-18 weeks actualy movement like kick boxing little after 19 weeks.

Quoting NatyRod:

Yaaay!! Go team PINK!!!
Regarding the baby movements I wouldn't be much help. I'm 16w4d with baby #1 and dying to feel the baby move.... :D when did u feel ur first move for the first time?

pregnancy due date
babies
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:41 PM

the flutters and butterfly feeling bout 17 weeks i had to ask my SO lol but yes around that time.

Quoting sm12:

Congrats!  That's so exciting!  Did you first start feelingher move two weeks ago?  So exciting.

pregnancy due date
babies
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:42 PM

ugh this baby is killing my insides. specially when i'm eating my veggies and fruits. so hopefully she'll be a fruits and veggies kind of baby! i already miss my little thuds. now i have what feel like a rubber ball bouncing off me.

Quoting mybabiesmama916:

Yes I am 18 weeks have been feeling the twirling for about 2 weeks now and have started to feel lil tiny thuds like a kick only about twice so far.

pregnancy due date
babies
forsakenjewl24
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:45 PM

yeah my dr took caffien and sugars outta my diet made me cramp really bad. and i had a little bit last night bc of a head ache (which doctor said was fine) and holy crap you'd think there was a fight going on inside of me. like whoa holy crap! my SO and i were coming home and she kicked me and i looked down thinking something fell and hit the side on me. there was nothing there. i was like holy crap. and ever since then she won't let up. well even before then it's non stop twirling and kicking and punching. i call her my kick boxing ninja

Quoting CharonSmith:

I am 19+2 with my first, and got kicked so hard while driving (wasn't expecting it!) that it made me jump!! We are 95% sure we are having a boy!  Congratulations to you :)

pregnancy due date
babies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)