Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so wasnt ready...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well my 4 year old and 3 year old left to go to their dads for 35 days today. I thought I would be okay, this is the second year that its happened an last year it was for 3 months. So I thought one month, No big deal right? I was wrong... my 3 year old freaked out screaming mommy I dont want to go you come too.. she wouldnt let me go.. I had to stay with her almost an hour past the time they were supposed to leave to calm her down and let her know it was okay. I didnt cry until after I got to the car, but havent been able to stop since then.. I went as far as thinking I could slash holes in tires, they couldnt go then.. but I want to be the person I want them to be. Idk if its hormones or what being 7 months pregnant with twins an possibly going at anytime. But whatever the case its starting to piss me off. I am not only extremely mad and lashing out at people but im weepy. Just want to sleep. I think im losing weight which im sure my dr will gripe at me about. I think im losing peices of my mucus plug, hell if I know, my bowel movements are changing, their movements are picking up today I didnt sleep but for two hours last nigth and for some reason still have energy today and I just want to be done! I want august 4th here so my babies will be home and I can rest easy again.

Sorry for the rant... :( dk how im gonna make it through the next month. My kids are the reason I cook daily, half the time they are the only reason I eat as I hardly get hungry enough for a meal..

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww, sorry you are having a rough time :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM
My kids left for a week and I cried all the way home. I can only imagine a month! Sorry you're having a rough time.
cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I didnt think it would be so hard. I called at 1 they were fine, but my daughter wouldnt say two words to me until the end and she said I love you back to me.. :/ my hearts broken into a thousand pieces

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

My kids left for a week and I cried all the way home. I can only imagine a month! Sorry you're having a rough time.

cadkins07
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I dont whether to count days, weeks on a certain day, paychecks, drs appointments, nights.. hours... :( i just want them home

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I couldn't imagine, I am not away from my kids for more then a couple hours at a time! I hope you wont have to go through that with the new baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured