Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice and experience

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 16 Replies
So about 20 days ago I had a mc and was feeling fine after everything went back to normal. Now a lot of my symptoms are coming back. I'm nauseated, tired, tender breast, etc. I know anything is possible but does anyone have experience with this?
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Could you be pregnant again? You are highly fertile after a MC, and alot of women get pregnant just a couple weeks after.

Its that, or your about to start your period and it's PMS!

I felt icky around the same time after my MC, but it was just my period coming back, but I made sure to take a pregnancy test to be sure!

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Id guess you are preg again or pms is being awful to you this month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilliesValley
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Yes I mc at the beginning of January at 5-6 weeks. I bled for a week and apparently got right back on schedule for ovulating. I seriously thought my body was insane, lol. My boobs and hips had spread and then had gone back down and then low and behold my boobs got big and my hips started to spread again. I was like there's no way I could be pregnant again! All the websites on mc said that it can take zero time to 3 months to ovulate though but I just didn't think it would happen. Well it did. I'm due in October. I firmly believe that this is the baby I was pregnant with the last time and for whatever reason something wasn't right (well actually the last 2 times bc I mc in Sept too). The timing, body, soul wasn't right and when it was then the pregnancy would stick. Just wait until you could test 4-5 weeks after your mc (treat it like a period) and go from there. Best of luck.

TTC92
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM
That's wonderful! I really feel like I am again and it doesn't feel like af is coming! I feel exactly how I did last time! I want to test so bad but I'm keeping myself from doing so! At least trying but I may give in and just buy a cheapie to calm my nerves! I really feel like THIS IS IT, again lol

Quoting LilliesValley:

Yes I mc at the beginning of January at 5-6 weeks. I bled for a week and apparently got right back on schedule for ovulating. I seriously thought my body was insane, lol. My boobs and hips had spread and then had gone back down and then low and behold my boobs got big and my hips started to spread again. I was like there's no way I could be pregnant again! All the websites on mc said that it can take zero time to 3 months to ovulate though but I just didn't think it would happen. Well it did. I'm due in October. I firmly believe that this is the baby I was pregnant with the last time and for whatever reason something wasn't right (well actually the last 2 times bc I mc in Sept too). The timing, body, soul wasn't right and when it was then the pregnancy would stick. Just wait until you could test 4-5 weeks after your mc (treat it like a period) and go from there. Best of luck.

LilliesValley
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Yeah, I just couldn't believe it. I was like, really? I took a test finally and was like no way! I ovulated right on schedule or maybe two or three days after what would be "routine." Honestly around the same time I went to a check up and had my annual but I still got preggo. The theory I've heard is that you get really "cleaned out" (for lack of better phrasing) after a mc and so implantation is better??? Not sure, but it sounds good to me. LOL. Best of luck. I always use ept to test and mine did the whole plus sign I was like whoo hoo. I will say that until I got to about 7 weeks I was nervous. I was still nervous until 12 but more managable. But I'm hr for pregnancy so we kind of had to tell people by 8 weeks bc we told dd (she's 6) and knew if we told her we had to tell everyone (she can't keep a secret-LOL). I've had some health issues in the past and we didn't want her thinking I was "sick" again with all the doctor appointments. She was very happy to find out she was getting a baby sister a few weeks ago (that's what she ordered so I'm glad God complied). Best of luck.

Quoting TTC92:

That's wonderful! I really feel like I am again and it doesn't feel like af is coming! I feel exactly how I did last time! I want to test so bad but I'm keeping myself from doing so! At least trying but I may give in and just buy a cheapie to calm my nerves! I really feel like THIS IS IT, again lol

Quoting LilliesValley:

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I got a BFP 28 days after a miscarriage. You  can get pregnant again right away.  Good luck!!!

Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(8), Priya(5)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Its possible you conceived again immediately! Its common because your very fertile immediately following a MC. I would suggest taking a PT :)

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:34 PM

are you pregnant? you are VERY VERY fertile after a MS I got pregnant less then a month after mine and my dd is now 4

TTC92
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Idk yet. I'm gonna test in a few days. I hope it is true

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

are you pregnant? you are VERY VERY fertile after a MS I got pregnant less then a month after mine and my dd is now 4

TTC92
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I got a lil cheap one and I'm gonna take it! I will update in a few

Quoting NoraDun:

Its possible you conceived again immediately! Its common because your very fertile immediately following a MC. I would suggest taking a PT :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)