Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

If you aren't putting together a nursery

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 45 Replies
What's your plan?

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rjmac88
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:16 AM
We have baby room in and all her stuff is in here. We have 2 plastic dressers stacked on each other and I'm getting this one little utility shelf for the wall that you can hang clothing on to hang her dresses and other non foldable clothing
CelestialSong
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Baby will sleep in our room. I haven't really thought about much beyond that, but I guess I'll need to figure out what to do with the baby stuff. I'm thinking one of our dresser drawers should hold the clothes.

WillsMOM72
by Stephanie on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Baby will sleep in a crib in my room. We'll have a little dresser/changing table next to the crib.
cutiepie8611
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Baby will sleep in the pack n play in our room..
Clemency3
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

We are having a third and only have a 2 bedroom house. We can't afford to move till next summer. So baby will be in the room with us and my other 2 will share a room with bunk beds. 

CafeMom Tickers
April620
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:18 AM
We put together a beautiful nursery but our baby never once slept in it. We intended to put her in her crib but ended up cosleeping. Now our goal is to have her in her crib by about a year. She does play in there some now though, and I do move her into there while she's sleeping if I've got things to do around the house...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM

dresser in my room and she sleeps in my bed

steviemmt1990
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM

DD2 will share a room with DD1. they are only 2 years apart. we will have a 3 bedroom but we are making one a play room. :)

kman88
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Still trying to figure this one out. We have a one bedroom, our closet is already full of our clothes and we don't have a dresser. On both sides of our closet there are shelves, we have always just stored crap on the left side and our jeans and what not on the right..I cleaned out the left side and think I'm Gonna use baskets to organize/store her stuff on those shelves. That's about as far as I've got. Hoping we can move next summer (she will be 9months) so we have more room. 

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I wasn't going to do a nursery but I've changed my mind . Connor won't be in the nursery right away though he will sleep in my room for the first six months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN