Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

so how exciting is your round ligament pain??

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
  • 30 Replies

tuesday i'll be 30wks.  i'm feeling pains in both sides of my pelvic area and up my who-haa! anyone else "enjoying" their pain?

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviemmt1990
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:04 PM

oh yes. 26 weeks and i feel it on both sides of my lower belly. all those lovely muscle stretching feelings..... they are just.... wonderful. :)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Enjoying? Trying to. I'm tryinmg not to whine so much, I dont have much of my pregnancy left!

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM

with my second i started getting those pains at 18 w

Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:11 PM
lol I wouldn't say enjoying. That pelvic pain is something else, and I feel as though my whohaa is bruised. Less than 10 weeks to go, Yay!
imjustme28
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:13 PM

how much time you have left mama? im trying to relax as much as possible, but my daughter keep asking me to come downstairs to turn off the light cuz she's watching a movie! lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

Enjoying? Trying to. I'm tryinmg not to whine so much, I dont have much of my pregnancy left!

imjustme28
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

yea it feel like everytime im in pain, he feel the urge to punch my "stuff" just to be funny! lol

Quoting Hafsa1:

lol I wouldn't say enjoying. That pelvic pain is something else, and I feel as though my whohaa is bruised. Less than 10 weeks to go, Yay!

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I'm 29 weeks, so anywhere from 9-11 weeks left. This is #3 and i'm not sure if it's our last or not. 

Quoting imjustme28:

how much time you have left mama? im trying to relax as much as possible, but my daughter keep asking me to come downstairs to turn off the light cuz she's watching a movie! lol

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
yep, that's how my boy is too. He is hitting higher more lately though, so that's good, but there is so much pressure it hurts to stand, walk, lift my legs, etc. Doc told met to get and use a belly band to help with the pressure.

Quoting imjustme28:

yea it feel like everytime im in pain, he feel the urge to punch my "stuff" just to be funny! lol

Quoting Hafsa1:

marissabrookee
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I'm not quite there yet (17 weeks) but I have the worst sciatica pain ever!
imjustme28
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:29 PM

i have a belly band, but now that he is head down, the band has become uncomfortable!

Quoting Hafsa1:

yep, that's how my boy is too. He is hitting higher more lately though, so that's good, but there is so much pressure it hurts to stand, walk, lift my legs, etc. Doc told met to get and use a belly band to help with the pressure.

Quoting imjustme28:

Quoting Hafsa1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN