Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did I do to myself?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
  • 47 Replies

I am 27 and I live in CT.
I am pregnant with my man's baby. It is a girl and she is due Sept. 2. It will be his second child and second daughter.
It is a mess because he and his ex(?) had a baby girl in Jan. He goes back and forth between us and I am getting tired of it.
He told me they made a pact where he would stay with her for their daughter's first 3 months. Well it has been 5 months. She is 2 years older than him (he is 32, I am 27).
I don't think she knows about me. She does know that we were friends (I used to buy weed from him).
He plays us both. He hates she got fat and ugly and he just can't get into having sex with her. She repulses him sexually. I know how much he loves sex and watching while he is doing it. (She is not an attractive person at all, kind of manly) Yet he can't leave her yet. They both were arrested in Jan (felons and it is a long story). Then he had his father arrested and he is not allowed to go to his father's house.
Is he using both of us for a place to stay?
He doesn't work (besides dealing) and he drives her car to my house. She works and goes to school so he has alot of free time.
He said he just needs her monetary help to pay some court fines this week and then he is out of there.

Should I wait for him? I am getting tired of this back and forth stuff .

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:27 PM
3 moms liked this

*cough cough*

Wow, if you can't see the obvious answer to this then you need some help! O.o

ambermarie2006
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
No way, he sounds like a loser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgsharber
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM
6 moms liked this

What are doing girl? Have some standards for yourself! Leave this loser! And the whole "I used to buy weed from them" statement.....well somethings are better left untold. Please give your daughter a better life than what you are living now.

MalloryR
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM
3 moms liked this
It doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship at all and if he is using her, he is obviously not opposed to the idea of using women in general. I'm sorry to say it doesn't sound very good and when you start getting tired of something, that is your mind telling you something needs to change. I'm also due in September, so I know just how close that time is coming and if you are getting fed up now, just wait until you are taking care of a baby and he is doing that stuff. You deserve respect and from what I've read, I'm not seeing any.
SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

THIS! Being the "other woman" to a drug dealer was lack of judgement from the get go.  You never want to be the other woman let alone being the other woman to a drug dealer.

Quoting kgsharber:

What are doing girl? Have some standards for yourself! Leave this loser! And the whole "I used to buy weed from them" statement.....well somethings are better left untold. Please give your daughter a better life than what you are living now.

Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(8), Priya(5)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

imjustme28
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

wait on him for what? so he can keep playing the both of you? move on with your life and build someting for you and ur baby.

mamiperuana2013
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
You are wasting your time...
steffiecox
by Steph on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the other ladies. He sounds like a loser. He probably won't leave her. Leave him. It would be best for you and your baby.
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM
4 moms liked this
You need to go find yourself some self respect, and "mom up" for your little girl. Be the kind of lady you want her to be.
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM
3 moms liked this

YOu're banging a drug dealer. 

Fix that problem before you worry about the rest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured