Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Positive thoughts and energy

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 11 Replies
Good morning ladies... Here I am siting outside the lab waiting for my appointment for the 3hrs glucose screening tests... I am freaking out and i will love for all of you to send me positive thoughts and good energy and of course prayers for me to pass this test.
Thank You and Have a great day ya'll
****UPDATE****
I passed the test!!! I don't have Gestational diabetes!!!! Yayyy!!!! Thank you all for your positive thoughts and prayers sent my way!!!!
Xoxoxo
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MacMamaof5
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Have good thoughts and tell your body to cooperate!  But more than that...believe in your gut feelings and trust that these tests are only estimates...never %100 accurate....Good luck. 

KPJ
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

Have good thoughts and tell your body to cooperate!  But more than that...believe in your gut feelings and trust that these tests are only estimates...never %100 accurate....Good luck. 

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sending positive thoughts your ways. I go for my one hour glucose test today and I'm afraid of failing it like I did with my daughter and ended up having to do the three hour one and passed it just barely. I'm having a boy this time so I'm hoping I pass it.
imjustme28
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

praying for u mama!! i've never had to do, but cldnt imagine the stress of passing. pray all goes well and u not lose ur mind during the wait!

mmr520
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Positive vibes your way mama, keep your spirits up. Everything is going to turn out just fine. (((HUGS)))

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

GL girl.

MacMamaof5
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

So....how did it go?  Passed? 

KPJ
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I took the test.. But I won't know the results Til either my OB calls me with the results or I go to an OB visit...
I'm anxious to find out!! I wil let you know as soon as they tell me... Thank you for following up with me :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

KPJ
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I passed the test!!!! I don't have Gestational Diabetes!!! Yayyy!! Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers sent my way!! :)

Quoting KPJ:

I took the test.. But I won't know the results Til either my OB calls me with the results or I go to an OB visit...

I'm anxious to find out!! I wil let you know as soon as they tell me... Thank you for following up with me :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)