Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Uterine Prolapse and getting pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone in here had to deal with a prolapsed uterus and still gotten pregnant. I am not late yet this month but my breasts are sore today, I have been sick this morning and certain smells have been bothering me over the past few days, plus the tiredness and moodiness, I have 4 kiddos so I am no stranger to this. My period isn't due till the 4th and I am going to get a test today when Dh gets home from work. But it really scares me that this could be a ectopic pregnancy because of my prolapse, has anyone in here delt with a prolapse and gotten pregnant? Are ectopic pregnancies painful from the start, I have not had any unusual pain or cramps. Just need some advice here ladies!!!

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rjmac88
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I know a woman in another group on here had a prolapsed uterus and got pregnant just fine afterwards
Armymom134
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Quoting rjmac88:

I know a woman in another group on here had a prolapsed uterus and got pregnant just fine afterwards

Well thats good to know.

lifeforchrist
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM

go to wholewomansolution they have forums specifically on this topic and how to help your prolapse

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:21 PM
I had a mild prolapse, tmi, my cervix bulged out of my vagina for a few months after my son was born. It corrected itself though. I am pregnant again 16 months later. Everything is fine.
xLilBit22
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM
My mom had ptolapsed uterus with my little bro & me. Everything was just fine. Good luck to u.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:31 PM
I'm not sure what that is... Off to google!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)