Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

subchronic hematoma

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
Anyone have or had this? What was your expirence
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rjmac88
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Twice. My second baby around 13 weeks it bled out... That was that. This current baby it reabsorbed by my 20 week scan. Nothing wver came of either.
norahsmommy
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I had one from a belly flop on concrete at 18 weeks while walking the dog. It was behind the placenta. It never caused me to bleed visibly. They found it in an ultrasound and didn't even tell me until 3 weeks later. The nurse called and told me they wanted to check if it was gone yet and I didn't even know it existed in the first place. I would have been a nervous wreck if I'd known. Apparently I wasn't supposed to lift anything while it was healing and I was supposed to rest. Since I had no idea I had been moving furniture and hauling toddlers and groceries all over the place :(. I'm glad nothing happened.
BFelty01
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM
It wont hurt my baby will it I am 10weeks and 5 days.
A-WAHL
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I had one at 14 weeks. Was put on bed/pelvic rest for 2 weeks and by 20 weeks it had healed itself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BFelty01
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM
She didnt say anything other than everything looked great and that it looked ok
norahsmommy
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Everything is probably fine. Don't worry too much. I know that's hard.

Quoting BFelty01:

She didnt say anything other than everything looked great and that it looked ok

BFelty01
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:10 PM
It is very hard not to worry , I never had this with my other two kids so its all new to me and very
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I had it with my son. At 14 weeks I sneezed and thought I peed myself, but it was blood. Freaked me out, went to the er and all was ok with baby. I was just put on pelvic rest until 30 weeks or so. I know it's hard, but try not to worry. If doc says everything looks good, trust that :-)
BFelty01
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Even though she didnt put me on pelvic rest? I should still probably take it easy right?

Quoting lovebugs_mom906:

I had it with my son. At 14 weeks I sneezed and thought I peed myself, but it was blood. Freaked me out, went to the er and all was ok with baby. I was just put on pelvic rest until 30 weeks or so. I know it's hard, but try not to worry. If doc says everything looks good, trust that :-)
rjmac88
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I was never told to do anything different than normal. That it will go away in its own.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)