Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My maternity clothes are getting tight now

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 4 Replies

I only have 4 more weeks before I give birth. Do i really have to go spend more money on maternity clothes that i will wear maybe 2 months more.? Or is a little tightness in my clothes okay.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EvrybodysFriend
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM

As long as you're comfortable and as long as circulation isn't getting cut off, I guess it's fine to tough it out a few weeks

trin123
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks. Yeah I would never wear anything that tight, even before I got pregnant..lol

Quoting EvrybodysFriend:

As long as you're comfortable and as long as circulation isn't getting cut off, I guess it's fine to tough it out a few weeks

CafeMom Tickers
kelly617
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I hated my maternity pants....and I needed some capri's because its hotter than heck here..so I just went to walmart and got some "grandma style" jean capri's with the elastic waist...they are SO much more comfortable than my real maternity pants and they only cost like 12 bucks so I didn't feel bad about it
they also have a bunch of yoga pants and sun dresses that you can get and then probably still wear after baby comes

mmr520
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Yep, my maternity clothes are uncomfortable now. I'm into skirts with long tanks and sundresses. I look like a hot air balloon, but hey, I'm comfy and cool. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)