Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm currently taking the pill for birth control, and when i get down to my last four or five pills i usually start my period. But i only have one pill left to take in this packet. I haven't started my period and I'm worried i might be pregnant. If i don't get it by tomorrow, I'm gonna go get a test. I've also had some mild cramping as if i'm about to start, but i haven't started yet. Any advice besides getting a pregnancy test will be greatly appreciated...
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Alexa03
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I know for me, one of the tell tale signs was that my breasts were really tender. I also had some cramping like I was about to start.  Go get that pregnancy test, it's the only way you'll know for sure!  Good luck :)

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I don't have any advice other than take a test. Birth control can fail, and any time you have sex you can get pregnant.
3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I would take a test

thurstensmom
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
My situation exactly I've been on bcp for 3 years never had a late or missed period in fact I used to spot early....I took a test Saturday after being 3 days late for the first time ever and bingo! I'm pregnant with #3 totally out of no where hubby didn't want more so I'm sure this will be a stressful pregnancy but, I guess it was meant to be!!!
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My first signs were burping like crazy and just really tired. I took one test 6 days before my period was due and it came up negative. The day before I was due to start I was driving to the store to get a second test because I just knew already. I ended up throwing up an peeing my pants all at the same time while walking into the store. There was my proof! I bought the test anyway and sure enough it was positive without a doubt. 

Larsbug
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I got pregnant with my oldest on the pill... took it like clock work too, never missed, no antibiotics. It CAN happen as I have proof...anyway, you need to test. But remember that it could still be too early too. The most accurate test is a blood draw.

jocrox01
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:50 PM
My first signs were i was way more emotional weeks before i know and fatigue i would pass out in the middle of the day for like 6 hours straight. really think about your symptoms you will probably know before you take that test!!
Allensbaby361
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM
First test was negative
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)