Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im glad im having another boy. A lot of people have told me that girls are harder to raise..

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this
Because you got the puberty, the periods, possible pregnancy, mood swings, hormones....ugh i dont want to deal with all that lol Im pretty sure im done having kid. No girls for me!!!! :)

Let me edit....I take back the whole pregnancy thing. lol
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM

i have heard boys are easier because you only have to worry about one penis instead of all of them. i have two boys.

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM
5 moms liked this
I have 2 girls and a boy. I find it scary that teen pregnancy is a concern for only girls to you! Maybe its because i have girls too but i teach my son his life will be just as affected by a pregnancy as the girl he impregnates.
My girls are no more hormonal than my son is. He is messier and louder. They complain more and can pout. They are all equal in challenges.
Devious103102
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Children of both sexes can be easy or difficult to raise, it has to do with the child themself, not what grew between the legs. As far as teen pregnancy goes, just because you don't have girls doesn't mean it shouldn't be a concern, unless you plan to allow your son to go ahead and impregnant a bunch of girls and not care for the children he creates. If that's the case I hope none of my girls ever run into either of your boys. 

AA2.0
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Boys don't go through puberty? Boys are completely exempt from responsibility in the case of teen pregnancy? Boys never get moody? Boys have no hormones?

Damn. I could have sworn I was taught the opposite back in science class in middle school...

Mommabearbergh
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I honestly think girls are easier because I know what she is going to go through.
MammaKoi
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I feel the same way. All 3 boys and I guess that's what I'm ment to have so tubes are getting done and NO MORE kiddos for me :)

lifeglow
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I agree with the teen pregnancy deal. I should have elaborated more in the post

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I have 2 girls and a boy. I find it scary that teen pregnancy is a concern for only girls to you! Maybe its because i have girls too but i teach my son his life will be just as affected by a pregnancy as the girl he impregnates.

My girls are no more hormonal than my son is. He is messier and louder. They complain more and can pout. They are all equal in challenges.

lifeglow
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Oh they do im sure it just seems like girls have the moodiness etc a lot worse.

Quoting AA2.0:

Boys don't go through puberty? Boys are completely exempt from responsibility in the case of teen pregnancy? Boys never get moody? Boys have no hormones?

Damn. I could have sworn I was taught the opposite back in science class in middle school...

AA2.0
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I don't find that to be the case among my friends and relatives with kids that are prepubescent or currently going through puberty. If anything, the ones with girls can predict when the moodiness will strike based on periods. lol

Quoting lifeglow:

Oh they do im sure it just seems like girls have the moodiness etc a lot worse.

Quoting AA2.0:

jessymoka
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
I have a 22 year old step son and a 15 1/2 year old son who is mine.
Boys get to pre teens and get weird.
They get smelly, do stupid things without thinking and can't explain why they did it, they do gross stuff, etc. etc.

I was so conflicted that I loved them so much but didn't like them and thought the were weird and gross.
My 12 year old daughter has drama, but completely different issues then my sons.

Both boys and girls come with their own sets of issues.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)