Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im 17 and nervous ? Help me please

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 33 Replies
So i had unprotected sex on may 8 and he also popped my cherry . 3Weeks later i had a 4day spotting and i usually have my period 7days .ive been really tired my stomach is getting hard and every nw and than i fel like i wanna faint . Can i be pregnant ? I really need help
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goobersmom713
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Only way to find out for sure is take a test. I was 17 with my first son .
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I threw up a little when i read "popped my cherry" ugh.
I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"
Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.
goobersmom713
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Might also want to talk to your parents and let them know what is going on. Don't do what I did.... My mom didn't know I had been sexual active until I told her I was pregnant.

Quoting goobersmom713:

Only way to find out for sure is take a test. I was 17 with my first son .

SimplyEnchanted
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM
4 moms liked this
You had sex so yes you could be pregnant. You had unprotected sex so your chances are even greater and do people seriously still say "popped my cherry?" Oi...take a test!
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes you could be. Take a test when you'd expect your next period. If you are figure out what you want to do and inform the dad and your parents. I had my first at 17 so I understand the possibility is scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I think I love you lol.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"

Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.
ItsJustKell
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Dear sweet baby Jesus. That's all I have.
MrsHill12
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
This is why we need more info about sex at schools and parents openly talking! Go to a free health clinic! They can give you a free test! Or go to a dollar store but some (more than one because you will feel anxious and nervous they are wrong and you will want to test again it just how it goes) I did not use condim when I lost my virgunuty either however I knew what to do afterwards... Wait and see my period came so I wasn't pregnant! For you wait and see!!! Also you can be experiencing this nausea because your young and scared! So wait till your misses period and then take a test... FYI I never spotted as a sign of pregnancy I just didn't get anything but yes some ppl can....
nervous111
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM
That was just plane rude i understand that im not a mom for sure but i came on here to get help not turned down . .and yes us teens say popped cherry. And why should i tell my parents if i dont know yet . I mean i understand that yall are parents but most teens now a days dont want to let there parents know that there sexualy active . I wanna tell them if i am for sure .

Quoting NDADanceMom:

jojo_star
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
No, that wasn't rude, that was honest. If you had sex, you could be pregnant, first time or not. Especially if you didn't use anything. I have three teens, they talk to me about their sex lives, or lack there of. Their friends talk to their parents. I'm sorry that you have a relationship where you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents. Oh, and I've never heard a single teen say 'POP my cherry', and I'm not that much older than you. If you think you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test. If you aren't, get on birth control. Prevent pregnancy. I was a young teen mom, it isn't fun or easy.

Quoting nervous111:

That was just plane rude i understand that im not a mom for sure but i came on here to get help not turned down . .and yes us teens say popped cherry. And why should i tell my parents if i dont know yet . I mean i understand that yall are parents but most teens now a days dont want to let there parents know that there sexualy active . I wanna tell them if i am for sure .

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured